The scoop on 'Hosta Liners'

Hosta Liners

1900 Peeksville Rd
Locust Grove, Georgia 30248 (United States)

Phone: 678-779-9709

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on July 14, 2009:
Welcome to HostaLiners.com, here we sell hosta liners to the general public as well as to the retail trade. We are a brand new company that specializes in those hard to find varieties as well as the popular ones. We always add new varieties to our site so keep coming back and visiting us.

Comments:

Positive JonnyB
East Taunton, MA
August 9, 2012
I wanted to fill up a large area quckly and inexpensively. Hosta liners was perfect for me. The service was excellent and delivery very prompt. The hostas were all in good condition and look ready to grow.
Positive Blueambist
Boaz, WI
May 18, 2012
Posted on May 10, 2012, updated May 18, 2012
Placed my order 10 days ago. I have no idea what's going on with my order, I have no plants and it shows as "pending" on their website. I have tried contacting them threw email with no results. I wouldn't have any issues if I was just contacted and told their is a delay or something is wrong.
On May 18th, 2012, Blueambist changed the rating from negative to positive and added the following:

I finally received the plants I order which were very nice. Disappointed in the lack of communication but overall I would order again!
Company representative comment on May 10, 2012:
On May 10, 2012 1:44 PM, Hosta Liners responded with:

We are ALWAYS 2 weeks behind during spring rush, website orders begin shipping sunday night, we have quite a few orders this year, look for them on wed of next week and we apologize

Positive Gardeningman
Kingman, KS
April 12, 2012
Posted on April 11, 2012, updated April 12, 2012
Posted on September 30, 2011, updated April 11, 2012
Posted on September 22, 2011, updated September 30, 2011
I ordered 3 Blue Angel hostas yesterday afternoon. The order is still pending but is supposed to ship on Friday. Ed at Hosta Liners was great. My credit card number didn't come through correctly with my order, so whithin a couple of hours of placing my order Ed called me to get the problem straightened out. I'm already very impressed, and I haven't even received the hostas yet. I will follow-up with an update once I receive the plants.
On September 30th, 2011, Gardeningman added the following:

I received my blue angel hostas today. They were packed really well and were in great condition. They had healthy roots and lush, green leaves. They actually had more leaves than what I expected. Ed even gave me a fourth blue angel hosta for free!
This is a great company! It is probably the best kept secret of the online nursery industry. Hosta Liners provides great products at a great price with great customer service. I will definitely order from them again.
On April 11th, 2012, Gardeningman added the following:

My Blue Angel hostas are well out of dormancy and growing great. They are at least three times larger than when I first planted them.
The only complaint I have about Hosta Liners is that Ed Thaubald, the owner, is very hard to get a hold of. I originally scheduled my latest order to be shipped May 1st. I called Ed twice after I had e-mailed him trying to get my ship date changed to mid-April. So far, he has not e-mailed me or called me back. So I'm not sure if he is going to ship my order in April or May. I guess I'll have to wait and see. I hope Ed is alright. It makes me kind of nervous since he has not replied to me.
On April 12th, 2012, Gardeningman added the following:

I just received an e-mail from Hosta Liners today. My order has been rescheduled to ship out on 4/16/12, and they apologized for the miscommunication. I have always received excellent customer service from Hosta Liners and this is just another example of how well Hosta Liners treats their customers. I am looking forward to receiving some more great hostas in April.
Positive blackdogga
Carrollton, GA
April 4, 2012
Order was well-packed and delivered at just the right time. Little plants are in the ground and doing great. Thanks!
Positive esteve59
Annapolis, MD
September 15, 2011
Very nice selection of Hostas,,,,both small and large,,,,I ordered about 7 hostas,and when the package arrived I was
impressed. Healthy and nice size for starter plants.
Definitely recommend.
Positive kristaj
nashville, IN
August 12, 2010
If you haven't tried this company you are missing out on a great HOSTA expierence !!! the plants i have bought are awesome. Quality and customer service are a priority.
there is a vast array of plants. They are all shipped with tlc.,
It's like Christmas when you recieve your order that is shipped promptly. I would rate HOSTA LINERS AND BENTLYS a 10!!!!
Positive lilaclily
Lombard, IL (Zone 5a)
July 2, 2010
Very happy with my order. Prices are unbeatable. Quick shipping, careful packaging assuring my new babies wouldn't dry out in transit. I would definitely order from Ed again, both here and through Bentley Gardens.
Positive RealLo
Chicago, IL
March 9, 2010
All I can say is that this should be your first stop to shop for hostas. I purchased several (INCREDIBLE PRICING) hostas
in '09. All were much larger than anticipated and healthy. This guy is putting all other hosta sellers to shame. If he has what your looking for, you will not find it cheaper unless the other seller is having a special.

Lonell Slatton
Positive 8ah
Oshkosh, WI
August 21, 2009
Plants arrived safely,quickly. Excellent service,thank-you for the beautiful plants and the extra bonus hosta.Very easy and enjoyable buying experience.
Positive Elizabethtown
Hagerstown, MD (Zone 6a)
August 16, 2009
Desperately wanted some new hostas. Found Hosta Liners and for the price couldn't imagine how great it would be if they had a leaf or two. These plugs were much much more developed than expected. Ed threw in some bonuses too. Great prices and very healthy plants. All potted and waiting to stretch out their roots! Thanks Ed.
Positive tggfisk
Garner, NC (Zone 7b)
July 28, 2009
I ordered several liners from Bentley Gardens. Ordering was easy and an invoice with the expected delivery date was sent promptly. The order came in very quickly and on the expected day. Packing was perfect and the plants were in wonderful condition plus they were exactly what was represented. Although liners are not for everyone, I am very pleased with this purchase...my plants are doing beautifully! Super plants at a super price...Great job, BG!!