The scoop on 'Williamson Farm Flowers'

Williamson Farm Flowers

4293 Fall River Rd.
Pulaski, Tennessee 38478 (United States)

Phone: 931-363-7762

Comments:

Positive themikesmom
Concord, NC
April 24, 2014
Posted on September 26, 2012, updated April 24, 2014
We placed two orders with this company for historic iris varieties, they also have an ebay page where they sell iris and daylilies which is nice because they ship plants through there ebay site well into the late fall when most other vendors will not ship this late which is a nice perk. we had a problem with shipping calculation in check out and my son called and spoke with Ms. Williamson on the phone who was very courteous and helpful and immediately straightened the invoice out. These people are the only people in the country that carry certain varieties of historics and many old rare daylilies from 1940-1960-s as well that are hard to find. We bought Meadowlark and Buckthorn, and they aslo carry Gudrun which is a rare white historic iris no one else carries, and some early 1900s varieties that are Noids that are really beautiful such as Bettyes Purple and Betty's Pink which have been in their family for close to a century. They have Ladisalv Muska varieties too which only they and Sheri at Blue-J iris carry in the US. Fast shipping too. good company
On April 24th, 2014, themikesmom added the following:

Another Amazing order from Williamson's! This Year we got early shipping and also bought some very rare Historic Heirloom Daylilies from Alicia as well. Incredibly fast response and answers to emails and extremely pleasant person to talk to on the phone, some extremely rare hard to find cultivars here never disappoint!. Alicia has had to have another major life threatening surgery that would have put anyone else out for the count, but she is still determined to get out there herself and dig those plants to make her customers happy! We will be keeping her in our prayers as She is an incredibly nice person and my son and I are Honored to call her our friend! AAAAA+++++Buisness Highly Recommeded!
Positive iowhen
Iowa City, IA (Zone 5a)
July 9, 2013
Bought a bunch of irises and daylilies from them on eBay. They were shipped promptly and arrived in great condition. Emailed me asking for an acceptable substitute for one iris that had sold out, and included a bonus daylily.
Positive imaforester
Enderlin, ND (Zone 4a)
June 3, 2011
This was the first order for me and will order again.
The iris were a very nice size. Their season is very much earlier than mine in North Dakota so I asked to have them ship a few weeks later, which they did.
Was notified they shipped and arrived just as our weather got better.
They are in the ground and are looking good.
Neutral VirginiaLee2009
Riner, VA
August 12, 2009
My reaction is mixed. I appreciated the fact that there was no minimum order, and this company had an older variety I wanted that is hard to find. On the other hand, I asked that the plants not be shipped during the last half of July since we would be away, but I returned home and found the plants had already arrived. They were a little stressed, but will probably do OK. They also included two (tiny) bonus plants; small is OK because my priority was the one variety that I really wanted.
Positive mwieder
Beachwood, OH
July 22, 2009
I tried Williamson for the first time this year and was very impressed with the level of customer service Alicia provided. She was very responsive to emails - responding within 24 hours and very helpful when doing so. Their selection is impressive as well and they shipped good quality rhizomes quickly. I am happy to provide their first review, of what I hope will be many.