The scoop on 'Fancy Bloomers'

Fancy Bloomers

3644 Reading Avenue
Hammonton, New Jersey 08037 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Acacius48
Fort Collins, CO
October 3, 2014
Posted on October 3, 2014, updated October 3, 2014
I made my first order from Fancy Bloomers earlier this month. The leaf cuttings I ordered were very healthy! The packing was great and shipping cost was very fair. At first during check out I was disappointed by how much it cost to ship leaf cuttings, but I found a partial refund for the shipping charges from Fancy Bloomers on my Paypal (Shipping charges went down from $15 to $8 for 6 leaf cutting sets). I have so much respect for them for doing this and am so happy they adjusted my shipping cost! With the healthy leaf cuttings, good plant prices and reasonable shipping cost... I will definitely buy from them again. Also, they sent a surprise bonus leaf cutting set free of charge with my order! I do love freebies! Thank you for a great transaction Fancy Bloomers!
On October 3rd, 2014, Acacius48 added the following:

*Ordered early September. In my post I mention earlier this month... still getting used to the fact that it is already October! haha!
Positive claire25
Salisbury, MD
March 18, 2013
My violets were packed very well and were flawless upon arrival. All proceeded to bloom abundantly! Would not hesitate to order again.
Positive Toddott
Kentwood, MI (Zone 5b)
April 5, 2012
ordered one african violet plant and three sets of cuttings. received one very nice, healthy, blooming african violet plant and three sets of cuttings + an extra set of cuttings at no charge, all packaged very well with heat pack.
Positive jmp24
Medford, NJ
July 20, 2009
I purchased 2 plants as gifts to be shipped, both arrived quickly, and both recipients very pleased with size and health of plants. They were carefully packed and included a sheet with care instructions. During times of very hot or cooler temps, seller uses insulated packaging to protect plants.

Both plants were in bloom. Price was very fair and competitive. Definitely will order again from this grower!