The scoop on 'Green Delights Nursery'

Green Delights Nursery

925 Verano Ave.
Sonoma, California 95476 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive stevetoearth
Breckenridge, TX
March 11, 2010
I recently ordered two Agave americana var. medio-picta 'Alba' plants from Green Delights Nursery, one for me and one for a friend. Both plants were strong, healthy and beautiful when they arrived, and they were well-established in their pots.

Communication was clear and friendly from the time I placed the order during the winter until the plants arrived in early March.

I loved the handwritten messages on the inside flaps of the box that read, "Sharp thorns. Open slowly!" I followed those instructions carefully while removing the packing materials, and no one got hurt. :0)

Thanks, Bob, for the excellent service and the wonderful plants. I look forward to ordering from you again.

~s
Positive Williampaul
Scottsdale, AZ
November 8, 2009
Of the 8 or 9 online nurseries that I've bought from in the last
60 days, Green Delights was tops with perfect packing, great
plants, and exceptional communication. Once I let them know
that I was in a wheelchair and needed to make arrangements
for help with deliveries, they went out of their way to keep me
informed about the shipment dates.......which by the way, were
accurate. Great plants, promptly shipped, at reasonable prices
is all anyone could ask for.

broncobill
Positive iplayfirstbase
Pleasant Hill, CA
August 12, 2009
I purchased several plants for my front yard right from the GreenDelightsNsy.com website. They arrived in good condition and all I had to do was put them straight into the ground. They were larger than what you usually get at a local nursery and wrapped in a way that made them ready to plant. What I especially liked was being able to search on their website to find the plants that thrive in part shade (you can select other conditions as well such as drought resistant).