The scoop on 'Bonsai Outlet'

Bonsai Outlet

Leominster, Massachusetts 01453 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-806-3200

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on July 23, 2009:
BonsaiOutlet.com has a huge inventory of bonsai trees, tools, supplies. Their website is easy to use and navigate, it's secure, and if you don't like your item, they offer a no questions asked refund.

Comments:

Positive GardenGeriL
Atlanta, GA (Zone 8a)
September 25, 2012
I am really excited because I ordered a HAWS Long-Reach Green Watering Can from Bonsai Outlet during their big HAWS SALE last weekend. It will be shipped this week.

Gardeners can easily find great products on this website even if we don't have a bonsai habit! I am thinking about getting the Mycorrhizae product on the Bonsai Outlet fertlizers page too.
Positive Mage973
Sylvania, OH
July 3, 2011
Posted on June 29, 2011, updated July 3, 2011
Bonsai Outlet's site is very user friendly. It's easy to discern out of stocks and reviews, photos are large and accurate and prices are reasonable as well. Each item has a "ask a question about this product" button and every time I've used it I get a speedy response with a polite, informative answer.

My order was processed and shipped within a day and received very quickly via FedEx with 1 low flat rate shipping price. The pot I received was perfect , high quality and beautiful...just not the correct one that I ordered. When I contacted Bonsai Outlet they were quick and polite in rectifying the situation.

I recommend Bonsai Outlet -- 5 star performance!
On July 3rd, 2011, Mage973 added the following:

Bonsai Outlet's pots are shipped with free drainage mesh and wiring (both installed!)