The scoop on 'MOMET Plus (JERMIC LLC)'

701 Decatur Avenue North #204
Minneapolis, Minnesota 55427 (United States)

Phone: 1-888-853-7642

Positive nananina1
Worcester, MA
November 9, 2009
I wasn't sure I needed the Momet Plus moisture meter as my orchids and other houseplants do very well, but it intrigued me and I decided to get one. I am really glad I did, it's fantastic. I normally water all of my orchids at the same time, every couple of weeks, I was planning to water them the day after I received the meter. When I tested all the orchids I found that only half actually needed water. Then I tested all my houseplants, some are pretty tricky - cinnamonum, adeniums for example, some I thought were bone dry turned out to be wet deep down, I was truly shocked. This equipment is amazing, you can even get a set of longer probes to use for outdoor plants too. It's not expensive (I paid $59.95 plus shipping from Jermic and it arrived very quickly) and it's easy to set up and use. I highly recommend it - I'm buying another as a gift.