The scoop on 'Tahoe Paradise Nursery'

Tahoe Paradise Nursery

484 Cochise Circle
South Lake Tahoe, California 96150 (United States)

This company offers a variety of bulbs and plants.

Comments:

Positive tggfisk
Garner, NC (Zone 7b)
January 22, 2010
Ordering from TPNursery turned out to be a wonderful experience. Babette kept me informed about postage changes and shipping times and sent extra goodies along with my order. Everything arrived on time and in excellent shape. Babette is very customer friendly and repsonds quickly to every e-mail. Thanks so much!! I'll be a repeat customer for sure!
Positive davis1676
Disputanta, VA (Zone 7a)
November 17, 2009
I had the BEST experience with these folks. I ordered some super cheap($$) peonies & some dutch iris. My order arrived today and I am so thrilled I finally tried their products. My peonies were very nice, healthy and large! My bulbs look great too, then they threw in some tulip bulbs. What nice folks, super prices and shipping is reasonable. I'll do business with them again! A+
Positive cedarcottage
Madison, MS
October 28, 2009
Great people to work with, great service

Sue

Positive stormyla
Norristown, PA (Zone 6b)
October 12, 2009
I placed several orders for lily bulbs with this company over the past 2 months. Their service is excellent. The bulbs are very healthy. The prices are quite attractive. Their shipping costs are reasonable. I would definitely order from them again.
Company representative comment on November 12, 2009:
On Nov 12, 2009 3:25 PM, Tahoe Paradise Nursery responded with:

Thanks Stormy!

Thanks also for placing the American Journeys on DG and getting the prize for best pictures! Awesome indeed!

Positive clpgirl
Chippewa Lake, OH (Zone 5b)
October 10, 2009
I have ordered from TPN at least four times in the past month. Am amazed how quickly the Avocado lily plants got here-less than 2 day Calif. to Ohio! Each plants had five-six blossoms and were packed so well there was no damage-two are already blooming in my garden.

Bulbs are gorgeous, big, solid-and a great price for the varieties. I look forward to a long and positive association with TPN.

Extras are a wonderful surprise also!!!!! They obviously respect plants and people!
Positive lacelade
Flower Mound, TX
October 6, 2009
I ordered two peonies and hollyhock seeds. They arrived very quickly and the peonies are healthy with 2-3 eyes. Would order from this company again.