The scoop on 'Peas & Corn'

Peas & Corn

991 Flatwoods Trail
Glennville, Georgia 30427 (United States)

Phone: 912.654.9596
Fax: 912.654.9596

This company is affiliated with 1 company:This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive suguy
Simi Valley, CA (Zone 9a)
February 1, 2014
I recently purchased a Hawes 1.5 gallon watering can from Peas and Corn Company. . . and I couldn't be happier.

I had owned a plastic Hawes watering can before this new one for at least eight years . . when it finally developed a crack.

The new watering can is even better than my first one.
The rose is all-brass instead of brass and plastic.

I bought the biggest size since I use it a lot and enjoy watering my smaller plants with it . . the gentle spray from the rose is just right.

Before my purchase I had called them to ask a question and the woman on the phone was extremely helpful and friendly.

Great company . . and products.
Positive SusieR
Springfield, IL (Zone 6a)
March 4, 2010
I ran a coop with Peas & Corn with the owner, Charles Winge. Our DG members ended up purchasing over $7000 of products (mainly Haws watering products) at wholesale prices! Charles was GREAT to work with and he really worked hard to make everyone in the coop happy. The prices he gave us could not be matched anywhere else and the service was second to none.

If you are thinking about doing business with Peas & Corn, I cannot recommend them highly enough. Charles is a class act through and through! Feel free to D-Mail me if you have any questions or concerns! :) Susie