The scoop on 'Fern Creek Gardens'

Fern Creek Gardens

W13646 US Highway 10
Fairchild, Wisconsin 54741 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Company Comment, posted on May 29, 2012:
Fern Creek Gardens
W13646 US Highway 10
Fairchild, WI. 54741

Phone: 715-334-1537

E-mail: ferncreekgardens@hotmail.com

Open: May 1 to September 15
Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons by chance (best to call first).
Thursday, Friday and Saturday 1:00 to 5:00
If you would like to visit at a different time - please give us a call or send an e-mail.

We specialize in a diverse selection of new, old, common and rare Hosta cultivars. A hosta for almost everyone. We will offer over 400 varieties during 2012.

Mail order is available to any State in the U.S. which allows healthy bare root plants to be shipped to that state.

We have a Wisconsin Nursery Growers License and include a Nursery Stock Plant Health Certificate with each shipment.

Guarantee: All plants are guaranteed to be disease/pest free, the age/maturity/size as listed, and true to name.

You will find most of the hostas we have for sale growing in garden beds.
Our goal is to have them growing next to a mature hosta of the same variety.
Giving you the opportunity to see what a mature specimen looks like.
After you choose your hosta we can place it in a plastic bag, something you bring with or pot it up.
For people who have little time to spare, we keep 50 to 100 or more, diverse varieties potted up.

Comments:

Positive veryblessed
Morehead, KY
June 12, 2013
I purchased several hostas from John at Fern Creek Gardens on the hosta auction. This was my first purchase from Fern Creek and I was very pleased. John let me know when the hostas would ship and they arrived on time as promised. The plants were big, had very nice root systems and were packaged very well. I will be buying from Fern Creek again!!
Positive Hemhostaholic
Scranton, PA (Zone 5b)
September 22, 2011
I bid/won several, about a dozen or so, Hosta from Josh at FCG. The plants were extremely nice in size, very healthy looking. With my last order Josh thought that one of the Hosta I purchased wasn't what he thought I should receive, so he sent a bonus/additional plant! Communication was always excellent. Shipping was timely. I can't complain one bit!

I look forward to future dealings with FCGs!
Positive tsbccowboy
Saint Paul, MN
July 11, 2011
Hostas, puchased on the Hosta Library auction from Fern Creek Gardens, were nice sized, well packaged and arrived in excellent condition. Two thumbs up!

Thank you very much!