The scoop on 'McGregor Fence Company - Small Animal Control'

McGregor Fence Company - Small Animal Control

3 Summer Street
Sandwich, Massachusetts 02563 (United States)

Phone: 508-888-0606

Comments:

Positive gafrench531
Sandwich, MA
September 18, 2009
After having nursed many vegetable plants this year from seed to planting in my new raised planter beds, I had to battle a couple of woodchucks, squirrels, and racoons along with this year's weather. I grew weary of trapping them in my Havahart trap (which worked well but was a continuous pain) until I heard about McGregor's fence. I ordered one with batteries on the web and it arrived promptly. It's a complete kit, easy to install. Monique called from the company to check to see if I had everything I ordered and to inquire if I had any problems with installation. I couldn't be happier, my garden hasn't looked as good and my Havahart trap is back in the basement. I couldn't recommend McGregor's fence more and next year I'll add the solar pack. Now, if it could only shield my tomatoes from late blight!