The scoop on 'Tejas Tropicals LLC'

Tejas Tropicals LLC

160 Magnolia Trail
Cleveland, Texas 77328 (United States)

Phone: 281-961-4777
Fax: 281-659-0958

» Like them on Facebook

Comments:

Positive NorthSC
North, SC (Zone 8a)
March 21, 2014
Posted on March 31, 2012, updated March 21, 2014
Great quality plants and friendly. When purchased plants from TT they were 100% true plants and not hybrids like at other nurseries. I keep coming back for more.
On March 21st, 2014, NorthSC added the following:

Unfortunately their palm tree nursery has closed down in 2013 and they don't respond any inquiries or orders.
Positive hardyinokc
Oklahoma City, OK
May 16, 2013
Posted on July 15, 2011, updated May 16, 2013
Received my first order from Tejas Tropicals (ordered through ebay). Nice-sized plants arrived promptly and were well packaged. No complaints here.
On May 16th, 2013, hardyinokc added the following:

Received another plant order yesterday...nice healthy plants, well-packed...good communication...THANX
Positive bugsy2007
Chicago, IL (Zone 5b)
March 30, 2011
Ordered a Jack's Giant from them in early March and was surprised to have the plant on my doorstep within 7 days of the order....plant was healthy and BIG (18")....just placed another order with them...
Positive Tina_A
Caddo Mills, TX (Zone 8a)
September 21, 2010
I ordered from this company for the first time and was just overwhelmed about how wonderful the plants are. I just got them today and they are nice and big. I was also able to order a amorphophallus, which I have been looking for. Thanks so much
Positive ramagic
Summerville, SC
August 6, 2010
Good prices, excellent communication. They stand behind what they sell. I have dealt with them several times in the past and plan on doing so in the future.
Positive scross1
Trenton, NJ
August 1, 2010
Ordered several plants and all received in excellent condition. Great prices and communication along with quick processing and delivery.

I also modified my order and the last second and received an immediate response to my message.

Would definitely recommend.