The scoop on 'Wynn's Daylily Garden'

Wynn's Daylily Garden

5604 SR 6 West
Jasper, Florida 32052 (United States)

Visit Wynn's Daylily Garden at:

Comments:

Positive virginiarose
Southeast, VA (Zone 8a)
April 30, 2014
I have enjoyed this company! I started off on the LA and won a daylily and lost a few. Then I went to their website and it was a very nice website full of beautiful pictures and reasonable prices so I did pick out a few more.
Today I got my order and everything was very healthy, the daylilies are big double fans with big roots. I love the two bonus plants also. Thank you! I do recommend this company and will definitely order from them again.

(they are 'Sonjamae' on LA)
Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
April 30, 2014
This is the first time I've ordered from Wynn's and I am overjoyed with the quality of the plants that they send! I purchased some off the Lily Auction and some directly off the website. They have great prices, big healthy fans, and send a generous bonus. I will definitely be back! Thank you :)
Positive rutrowe
West Winfield, NY
May 10, 2012
The plants were in great condition. The roots were plump and healthy looking and the leaves firm and green. Great size and wonderful condition. They mailed my order exactly when I wanted it so it came when my weather was ready for them. Very happy and will definately order from them again. A hidden gem that I hope stays a gem.
Positive dixiedumplin
Riceville, TN
April 29, 2012
I've enjoyed buying from the Wynn's 2 or 3 times and they are very helpful when you need advice. Some sellers wouldn't even spend the time responding to your email. Plants were extremely healthy and they sent a nice bonus. They are definitely on my go-to list.
Positive joannjoann
Riverside, NJ
May 14, 2011
So very happy I stumbled upon this very special find. The Wynns are a true pleasure to deal with. The fans are huge and healthy. The package their plants very carefully. The boxes are packed tight so the plants truly look freshly dug. Highly recommend!!!!!! Thanks so much
Positive grass_lover
(Zone 5a)
April 22, 2011
Like the last reviewer I can't believe there's not more reviews on this nursery. Payment is by check or money order, but plant selection and their very reasonable prices far out weigh the few extra days wait to get your plants, and the plants are wonderful! :)

Received four daylilies yesterday, three I bought along with a very unexpected and appreciated bonus plant. The fans are huge with good root systems and a nice green color. Emails to questions are quick and friendly. If you like daylilies you really should check out their website.
Positive hart
Shenandoah Valley, VA
May 14, 2010
I wish there was a rating for "super positive." I don't know why there are no other reviews for such a wonderful daylily source and I can't rave enough about my experience with Wynn's.

Jessica couldn't have been nicer or more helpful and went out of her way to help me find the daylilies I was looking for. The prices are very reasonable and they have a terrific selection. Although they only take checks by mail, I received my daylilies within days of mailing the check - faster than many places where I've paid by credit card or Paypal. Everything was carefully packed for shipping with each plant individually wrapped.

Best of all, the plants sent were healthy, large and very generous in the number of fans. Bonuses were outstanding and generous too. Wynn's will definitely be on the top of my list of daylily sellers.