The scoop on 'Barwacz Farms'

Barwacz Farms

05146 59th St.
Grand Junction, Michigan 49056 (United States)

Phone: 269-253-4419
Fax: 269-253-4495

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive yammaster
Belfast, PA
May 26, 2012
I needed 3 Aurora's for Fall planting, but this was the only company that would sell me less than 6 plants. The owner shipped them without payment, and sent me the bill when he knew what the shipping costs were. The plants were large 3 to 4 year olds with root balls the size of a basketball. The only improvement I would suggest would be that they grow plants in much lighter media with less peat, as the shipping weight costs far exceeded the cost of the plants. Be prepared for that.
Positive Mcewengoatranch
MacEwen, TN
February 29, 2012
I emailed Jim B and He was very prompt with his emails and patient as I had a lot of questions as most online nursery's require to pay in advance, Jim offered to send the invoice once the plants were shipped I am buying 100 Plants from him.
Positive Thunkthoughtless
Correll, MN (Zone 4a)
January 30, 2011
I bought Aurora & Bluecrop blueberries for spring 2010. Received large plants with root balls that mostly exceeded the size of the foliage. All have done well.

Prices were quite good. Shipping costs looked excessive on paper, but considering the size & weight of the plants I received, I suspect they took a loss on the shipping.

Excellent transaction!
Positive SoutheastIndy
Indianapolis, IN
October 24, 2009
I ordered some 4 yr old Chandler & Nelson blueberry plants from Jim Barwacz . The plants were sent fast & well packed . The plants were huge with the smallest having a 33 inch top.

Jim also responded to e-mails in a timely manner. This has been a great experience . I will be making another order shortly !