The scoop on 'E.F.G. Orchids Inc.'

E.F.G. Orchids Inc.

4265 Marsh Road
DeLand, Florida 32724 (United States)

Comments:

Positive JeanK
Deland, FL & Hot Springs Village, AR, AR
February 26, 2010
Since we live in the area, my husband and I decided to take a look at their greenhouse on 2/20. The place was immaculate. My husband even commented, "This place is so clean it looks like a hospital!" We found the owner friendly. He invited us to browse through the plants and let him know if we had any questions, which he was happy to answer. We came away with a beautiful healthy plant. Because I was so pleased with my acquisition, we returned several days later, at which time we found the owner's wife and business partner working, both of whom were also courteous and friendly. Since we visited the greenhouse only, we do not have any experience with mail orders.