The scoop on 'Cabin Creek Nursery'

Cabin Creek Nursery

Cabin Creek Nursery has 40 products listed in PlantScout.

312 Clifty View Rd.
Bonners Ferry, Idaho 83805 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook

Company Comment, posted on September 15, 2011:
Located 7 miles South East of Bonners Ferry, Idaho Cabin Creek Nursery sits at the base of Clifty Mountain in the Kootenai River Valley. Originally started on the family farm in 1979 to provide the forest industry with contract grown seedlings our nursery has grown into a major wholesale operation over the past 30+ years. With the establishment of our website for online sales we are now happy to offer our plants to you for retail purchase.

Our climate allows us to grow Cold Hardy plants that do well in both Cold and Temperate climates. We are able to ship plants into the more temperate climates of California & Oregon as well as the colder climates of Colorado & Utah. Our Sandy-loam soil type allows us to grow plants with vigorous root systems which promote a strong & healthy plant. Our plants are field-grown which limits our digging and shipping season to when the plants are dormant. By only digging and shipping while our plants are dormant we are giving the plants the best opportunity for survivability.

We look forward to providing you with quality plants for you to enjoy for years to come.

Cabin Creek Nursery

Comments:

Positive plantbee
Kennewick, WA
April 25, 2011
Ordered five serviceberry plants in the winter. Shipped and received on the day they estimated. The plants arrived in great shape. After 3 weeks, all are green and budding.
Positive KariGrows
New Lisbon, WI (Zone 4b)
August 30, 2010
Last spring I ordered a red Nanking Cherry bush. It arrived as advertised, and looked very healthy. In August I noticed it looked rather yellow in the leaves and emailed them a photo asking about it. They immediately responded and we decided it was either shock of transplanting or our heavy rainfall all summer..
I am happy to say that today I noticed the bush was putting forth many new leaves all along the trunk.
Cabin Creek couldn't be nicer in their willingness to work with a customer. Their communication is refreshing.
I am now awaiting a Serviceberry and the emails updating the tracking is awesome.
Positive skinnejj
Bellville, TX
April 23, 2010
I placed an order online with Cabin Creek Nursery on April 14 for 7 Siberian Pea Shrubs. I received an email confirming my order right after I ordered. Two hours later, I received another email updating my order - letting me know they had received my payment. I then received another email updating my order with a UPS tracking number. Wow. I received my order on April 21 and watched it's progress the whole way from Idaho. In the box I received, were 7 Siberian Pea Shrubs, bare root but moist, well packed in a plastic bag inside the shipping box with wood shavings inside the plastic bag to help retain the moisture. The shrubs were very much alive and already had new growth peeking out. Bottom line, this was a very good experience and, if they had something I wanted, I wouldn't hesitate to order from them again.