The scoop on 'Seeds4change_ny'

Seeds4change_ny

Schenectady, New York 12305 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Company Comment, posted on November 13, 2010:
Mission:
We are dedicated to making the world a more beautiful place, one garden at a time. Seeds4change_NY strives to provide customers with a superior customer service team, unbeatable shipping time, and a large selection of the highest quality seeds at affordable prices for gardeners of all skill levels.

Products:
Seeds4change_NY offers a wide variety of premium quality seeds and spores for the home garden. Our ever expanding catalog includes annual and perennial flowers, herbs, vegetables, flowering shrubs, ferns, native plants, and ornamental grasses.

We invite you to join us on Facebook:

We will be using this forum to post helpful gardening tips, news about our future products and information to help you make the most out of your garden spaces. Our new Facebook friends will receive one free gift packet with their next order for joining.

Comments:

Positive dmac085
Greensboro, NC (Zone 7a)
January 28, 2013
Had a great shopping experience here and would happily order seed from them again. Great customer service/communication as well.
Positive ritualchanges
Fort Kent, ME
May 28, 2011
This seller had just what I needed and courteously responded quickly to my initial question about quantity per packet. I purchased one packet of seeds and they promptly arrived in a secure package just three days later with a nice photo and planting instructions. Although I have grown this plant before, I am certainly looking forward to planting these beautiful Star of David--Okra seeds. I expect to buy from this A++ seller again.
Positive squinch
Asheville, NC
April 2, 2011
Prompt, courteous service, excellent packaging with information and beautiful seeds. I will shop with them again for hard to find seeds, their cost cannot be beat.
Positive SweetischChef
Lansing, MI
March 14, 2011
Seeds4Change_NY was very prompt in responding to emails & mailing the seeds, which came with photos and clear instructions. They also included a bonus packet of seeds that I was surprised and quite happy to receive.
Positive weravet
Wappingers Falls, NY
February 5, 2011
The company shipped my order quickly. I very please with the courtesy and the price. I would refer and purchase more plants from Seeds4change.ny. Very knowledgeable staff about the plants within my planting zone
Positive naomijm
Middletown, DE
January 11, 2011
I received my items promptly. The seed packets had color photos with all the needed information for growing and they were well packaged. This is an A+ seller!