The scoop on 'Plants in the Mail (associated w/Patron Gardens)'

Plants in the Mail (associated w/Patron Gardens)

805 Walnut Valley Roads NW
Corydon, Indiana 47112 (United States)

Visit Plants in the Mail (associated w/Patron Gardens) at:

This company offers a variety of bulbs and plants.

Comments:

Negative jimboradley
Sandy, UT
May 13, 2012
I ordered two Autumn Blaze maples last fall. They came in dormancy, so it was pretty hard to tell whether or not they were alive or not. I planted them properly, but by the time spring rolled around they never leafed out. When I contacted them about this, they told me they couldn't guarantee a plant once it had left the nursery (even though their website says "If you find they are unacceptable for any reason, please contact us immediately and we will do our best to insure your satisfaction.") For all I know, they sent me two dead trees. If you can't back up your guarantee, don't give it. Buy from them at your own risk. I know I'll never buy from them again.
Positive Ellachan
Milford, CT
April 20, 2012
ordered 2 lilacs from this company ..plants are packed well,more than 2ft height,healthy roots!will def buy again!
Negative whtsituya
Blair, NE
May 6, 2010
I ordered 6 spirea bushes this spring and received them in a timely manner, packaged well. However, the bushes were quite scrawny for the price paid,[and the shipping was outragous to boot]. The main problem was they had leafed out and then been allowed to dry out. They were pretty much dead on arrival. I will try to nurse them back, but am not optimistic. I emailed customer service and as of yet have not gotten a reply.There are many better companys to to get plant stock from.
Positive paul1960
Bishop, GA
November 28, 2009
I ordered 7, 4 foot, bare root Autumn Blaze Maples. They arrived 3 days later. They were well packaged with plastic bags over the roots. They had good root structure and nice branching. I'll be using this company again.
Positive davis1676
Disputanta, VA (Zone 7a)
November 10, 2009
I recently purchased 3 shade trees from Plants in the Mail. All the trees arrived at the same time, pkging was super and the trees are nice & healthy. I got a very good deal and I'd suggest if you buy mail order to give these folks a try. Great prices, super fair shipping and healthy plants!