The scoop on 'MyHeirloomseeds.com'

MyHeirloomseeds.com

Redford, Michigan 48219 (United States)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Negative Theshwag
Dermott, AR
September 29, 2013
Be wary of this company. The seeds are sent from Egypt and several people on a forum I frequent have been scammed by troy, or Abdul, the real owner of the site. He tried moving his business from Michigan to Texas to try and avoid prosecution for theft. If you threaten legal action against troy he will claim that he was out of the country in Egypt and that's why he didn't respond to prior emails. This company is plain and simple a scam. None of the seeds purchased by users germinated. 100% failure. Any positive reviews seem to have been made by the same people across several sites. I have the feeling that Troy wrote them himself.
On Oct 1, 2013 12:09 AM, MyHeirloomseeds.com responded with:

We stand firmly by our company, it's service and the quality of our seeds. This individual has posted a negative post and was not: (1) a Customer (2) First time poster on this forum, (3) offered no proof whatsoever with supporting claims of our company being a scam (4) post a baseless claim of 100% germination rate. Clearly, a post to demean our company. There is no need for us to write positive reviews as there are many sources via the Internet that can attest to the quality of our Heirloom Seeds and our customer service. We live a day and age where credit/debit card transactions are 100% guaranteed by financial institutions. That makes your purchase with our company 100% money back guaranteed and worry free if ANYONE is ever dissatisfied with our seeds we too offer a complete 90 day money back guaranteed as well. Happy planting! Troy Brooks

Positive Ain_Musa
Cheyenne, WY
November 17, 2012
Hands down this was a wonderful experience. From the 1st day the customers service was right on point all the way until the order was shipped. Troy handled my inquires flawlessly and with personal care.

I ordered the Bloomin Minerals as well as two 52 Heirloom Seed packages from myheirloomseeds.com. The order was packed and labelled very nicely.

I would highly recommend them to anyone who wants an abundance of Heirloom Seeds without having to pay $150 or more. Seeds by the count not by weight and let me tell you it's a lot of seeds I'm talking lots of veggies, herbs and various beans. Can't wait to see how gorgeous the garden will be in 2013, will definitely be posting pictures.
On Oct 1, 2013 12:49 AM, MyHeirloomseeds.com responded with:

It is with great pleasure that I response back to this WONDERFUL review. We are so happy to receive reviews like this regarding the nature of our products and our customer service. You are absolutely right, we do offer much, much more in terms of the seed count than advertise as well as the mix variety of seeds.

We appreciate you input and look forward to being of service to you and our world community of Gardners!

Be Blessed
Troy B

Positive ladydianar
Salt Flats, TX
October 28, 2012
I found out about this wonderful company thru a friend. She had ordered one of their seed packages and I have to tell you when they say 15,000 seeds they aren't kidding.

We just harvested a good portion of our garden which contained cucumbers, tomatoes, green peppers, broccoli, kale, onions, egg plants, spinach, pumpkins, lettuce, cabbage, green beans and zucchini. The entire garden and planting season turned out fabulous. We also used their Blommin Minerals in our garden as well.

Have have nothing but positives things to say about this company. They leave off the fancy packaging and deliver on what the say i.e. Good, quality, wholesome Non-GMO Heirlooms seeds.

Way to go Myheirloomseeds.com
On Oct 1, 2013 12:54 AM, MyHeirloomseeds.com responded with:

Thank you for your warm and positive response. We appreciate you taking the time to write about our company, as it is our customers who say it best. Happy Gardening!

Be Blessed!
Troy

Negative jbrown7575
Ottosen, IA
November 14, 2011
Posted on March 29, 2011, updated November 14, 2011
Posted on May 12, 2010, updated March 28, 2011
Posted on April 6, 2010, updated May 12, 2010
This company cashed my check for the seeds I ordered, however I never received the seeds. They have ignored my emails. I am out the seeds and my $56.
On May 12th, 2010, jbrown7575 added the following:

I continue to call them, email them and have turned them into the FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center.
On March 28th, 2011, jbrown7575 added the following:

It has been over a year now and have been continually emailing company, calling company with absolutely no results. They do not answer emails or answer the phone. I believe this to be a bogus company.
On November 14th, 2011, jbrown7575 added the following:

I am still trying to have charges brought against this bogus company. Still no seed, no refund, no communication. Please don't get mixed up with this outfit, they are crooks and need to be found and procecuted
On Oct 1, 2013 12:38 AM, MyHeirloomseeds.com responded with:

We have read this review and this person claims that they purchased seeds from us using a check. This is claim in erroneous as our company has NEVER accepted checks we only accept credit/debit cards. This is protection for the customer as they order is guaranteed 100% by their financial institution as well as it prevents us from accepting bogus checks or checks for account which do not have sufficient funds. I believe we have several trolls here and we'll keep writing rebuttals against them. Happy planting.

Negative pdc6021
Canandaigua, NY
May 1, 2010
This Company took 229.88 on Jan. 19 2010 out of my checking acount,and received one e-mail on March 30 I still have not received my seeds.I am out the seeds and my 229.88
On Oct 1, 2013 12:43 AM, MyHeirloomseeds.com responded with:

We have read this review and this person claims that they purchased seeds from us using a check. This is claim in erroneous as our company has NEVER accepted checks we only accept credit/debit cards. This is protection for the customer as they order is guaranteed 100% by their financial institution as well as it prevents us from accepting bogus checks or checks from account which do not have sufficient funds.