The scoop on 'In the Neighborhood Daylilies'

In the Neighborhood Daylilies

371 Willow Oaks Drive
Ozark, Alabama 36360 (United States)

Positive Floralkingdom
Niceville, FL (Zone 8b)
October 4, 2015
I had a great first time experience with In The Neighborhood Daylilies. They have a great selection at good prices. My email questions were answered promptly and nicely. I placed a large order, 35 daylilies in all, in late Spring - early Summer for Fall delivery, and the plants arrived as scheduled. All healthy and robust freshly dug, with lots of extra fans, plus three bonus daylilies just as beautiful as the ones I picked out. I am very pleased and happy with my order. I highly recommend them to others! Thank you so much for such a great experience!
Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
September 19, 2013
Very nice plants with healthy fans and great root systems! They also sent a very nice size bonus plant (always fun!!). I ordered earlier in the summer and they were nice enough to email me to remind me that my order would be arriving this Fall and that they shipment date was still ok. I would buy from again without hesitation!
Positive linette2001
Gainesville, FL (Zone 8b)
May 12, 2011
Website had a nice selection with reasonable prices. Just received my order today and plants were huge double fans with great root systems. I can't wait to plant them. Also received a nice bonus plant. Would definitely order from again.