The scoop on 'Crochet Daylily Garden'

Crochet Daylily Garden

Prairieville, Louisiana 70769 (United States)

Comments:

Positive Hyblaean
Niles, IL (Zone 5b)
August 9, 2007
Very nice fans! I allowed for substitutions and what they picked exactly represented what I told them I was interested in. There was no communication involved, but I didn't mind that & they waited to cash the check until after they knew I got the daylilies :) It was a nice touch. I'd buy from them again. I felt happy with the purchase.
Positive coo_sasuke
Osaka
Japan (Zone 9b)
June 25, 2005
This is a very nice company to deal with. They offer quality plants, friendly customer service and VERY FAST shipping. I placed an international order by e-mail and my order was shipped next day. Three days later I received my order despite the fact that I live on the other side of the planet. The plants arrived in excellent condition and they were all HUGE double or triple fans with healthy root systems. They gave me a very generous bonus plant which exactly met my request. Mr. Crochet kindly answered my cultural questions and gave me great advice on how to take care of the plants. I highly recommend this company to daylily fanciers around the world.