The scoop on 'Stardreamer Daylilies'

Stardreamer Daylilies

76 M and M Road
Ruckersville, Virginia 22968 (United States)

Comments:

Positive ktownae
Keezletown, VA
August 13, 2014
If you're in Virginia in the Charlottesville area, put Stardreamer's on your list of need-to-see gardens (please call her first). My friends and I pre-ordered after viewing Carol's daylilies on her website. We drove to pick up our orders(we live less than an hour away)which were organized and ready--beautiful plants. Carol was generous with bonus plants as well as her willingness to share good growing information. We caught the end of the daylily bloom season,but we are definitely going back at peak bloom next year!
Positive actb1965
Elkton, VA
August 12, 2014
Absolutely loved Stardreamer Daylilies. Carol sells healthy, strong plants that even in the last of the season are wonderful. Carol is a jewel to talk to. She is very knowledgeable and is willing to teach beginners (like me) about the plants I love. Wonderful experience. I will be purchasing more daylilies from her in the years to come.
Positive MHJ
Mc Gaheysville, VA
August 11, 2014
Three of us visited Carol and Dave at Stardreamer Daylilies last Saturday. What a fun trip. Carol is knowledgable and shares! I personally purchased 10 plants and got two lovely bonus plants. Each plant had two to three large and healthy fans. I am so very pleased. I consider myself fortunate that she is only 30 minutes from my home.
I definitely would recommend Stardreamer.
MHJ
Positive maureench
Philadelphia, PA
September 19, 2013
A+ First time ordering from Carol. Responsive, friendly service. Received large healthy fans + a gift daylily! Packaged well and shipped promptly.
Positive joannjoann
Riverside, NJ
April 21, 2010
second time i have ordered from carol. wonderful to deal with. great selection, great prices. highly recommend. you won't be disappointed
Positive Joy
Kalama, WA (Zone 8b)
April 3, 2010
Ordered from Stardreamer Daylilies last spring for the first time. They sent very nice fans with extras and a bonus plant too. Was very happy with my order.