The scoop on 'Berlin Seeds'

Berlin Seeds

3628 State Route 39
Millersburg, Ohio 44654-9687 (United States)

Phone: 1-877-464-0892

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive ojnh
Mount Pleasant Mills, PA (Zone 6a)
January 19, 2013
love this co. they carry products I haven,t seen any where else. Like being able to buy in bulk also!!! This is 1 of 4 seed co. I have not had any problems with !!! and have bin happy with their service.
Positive JennyLM
Ashland, WI
March 17, 2012
I have placed 2 orders with Berlin Seeds and have another one ready. The customer service is excellent, orders arrived quickly and their seed catalog is beautiful!! The catalog also has tons of tips and information on how to grow the plants!! Thank you to Berlin Seeds for helping to preserve the future of our food!!
Positive GardengalOH
Enon, OH
January 19, 2010
You should note that the phone number for Berlin Seeds has changed. The correct number as of January 2010 is 330-893-2091. The one on this report was for the answering service they no longer use.

This is a wonderful place to purchase seeds. We visited them last fall and they had a close out. All of the Amish farms around Holmes County Ohio are evidence that their seeds do produce wonderful plants, flowers and veggies.

I would highly recommend reading the catalog as it offers many tips and was one of the best I have read in some time.

Positive knobbyknees
Zanesville, OH
July 27, 2008
The Berlin Seeds catalog has become my favorite reading material. Every time I open its pages I see more and learn more. As for the staff, they are the best -- helpful, friendly, open, and honest. I'm fortunate to be able to stop in at their store nearly every week. And each time, I come away with something better than the last.

Thanks for your help, Berlin Seeds!

A customer from Zanesville, Ohio
Positive WindhamOldPa
Windham, OH
February 20, 2008
Great prices and value, prompt and complete order fulfillment, moderately good seed selection, also fun kitchen and health things in their catalog besides seeds. Worth paying sales tax to keep my money in-state.
Positive KiminVAZ6b
Berryville, VA
December 21, 2006
Berlin seeds does not have a website, but they do accept mail and phone orders. They have very good prices for seeds, plants, and gardening aids. Their packets had a good amount of seeds, and their seeds germinated well for me. They also have a lot of natural and organic approved pest-control sprays and fertilizers.

This company has Amish/Mennonite (plain) owners. They have very good, quick service and are extremely responsive. They called to respond to comments I left on the order form. They even called me in late summer to see if there was anything I would like to see in their new catalog.
Positive pepperpepper
February 9, 2002
Great pricing on bulk strawberry plants. Honest no frills catalogue & customer service.
Good basic veggie selection, generous sized pkt.s & good bulk pricing on most veggies too.