The scoop on 'Garden Grower (gardengrower.com)'

Garden Grower (gardengrower.com)

138 NE 22nd Ave.
Canby, Oregon 97013 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-394-9594

Comments:

Positive melissasmall
Scottsburg, IN
March 30, 2013
Posted on October 13, 2011, updated March 30, 2013
Posted on October 7, 2011, updated October 13, 2011
EXCELLENT customer service! I ordered plants late Wednesday night. I had some questions and Jerry emailed me back immediately the next morning. He proceeded to inform me that the selection I made may not do well in my area. We emailed back and forth most of the day until I decided on a different variety. He even sent me a picture of that particular plant. I will update when I receive the plants!
On October 13th, 2011, melissasmall added the following:

I received the plants today (one week after ordering!) They are in great condition. No broken stems or leaves, green and healthy. I will recommend them to anyone looking for quality plants!
On March 30th, 2013, melissasmall added the following:

It has been over a year since I bought my plants from this company. I emailed a question about them yesterday and Jerry got back with me THE SAME DAY with an answer and information. I am very grateful for how great his customer service is!! Again, I would recommend this company to anyone. By the way, the plants are still doing very well!
Positive CTYankeegirl
Mystic, CT
June 25, 2011
I ordered two Henry's Red rhododendrons from them. The price was good ($15 for a gallon or quart, I forget) and $20 to ship them. That's a fair price since they were coming to CT from Oregon. Another company wanted $50 to send two rhodies!
The plants arrived quickly (see below) and in very good condition. They are a very good size & quality for the price.

I was going to leave a neutral rating since it appeared they had forgotten my order and only shipped it after I emailed them two weeks later asking about it. But since the plants did arrive in good condition and the price & shipping were reasonable, which is what counts, I didn't think a neutral rating would be fair. They never did respond, but the plants arrived a few days after my email.
Nice plants, good prices.
Positive esteve59
Annapolis, MD
December 26, 2009
I purchased 2- one gallon and 2-two gallon rhododendrons.
The size and health was fantastic.....The shipping seems expensive at first but the actual price was less than the checkout price,,,
It was a very heavy box,but packaged very well.
Not a huge selection but some very nice stuff..Clematis
Daphne etc....