The scoop on 'Predatory Plants'

Predatory Plants

Half Moon Bay, California 94019
(United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive trospero
Corvallis, OR
February 7, 2012
I have received healthy, well grown plants every time I buy from this nursery. Excellent value, very reasonable prices. Plants are carefully packed for shipping and arrive in a timely manner, without any damage. Recommended without hesitation.
Positive FoxOfTheRose
Lacey's Spring , AL (Zone 7a)
December 15, 2011
I purchased two plants from these guys last week, and I'm very impressed with how well they're doing. The prices are reasonable, shipping is quick, and the plants were already acclimated to the lower humidity of the average household. I highly recommend this vendor to anyone who is interested in these plants.
Positive Uromastyx
Berkeley, CA
April 10, 2010
Predatory plants has some great deals, some great plants, and a very knowledgeable owner.
I've purchased many plants from them. Several varieties of flytrap from them, including the Bristletooth which I've seen nowhere else, a few cool Sundews & Pings cheaper the competition, and I've also got a few Nepenthes from their greenhouse & I've used them for a special order from Borneo Exotics too.
If they've got a plant you're interested in I highly recommend purchasing from them.