The scoop on 'Le Jardin du Pic-Vert'

Le Jardin du Pic-Vert

Negative eliasastro
Athens
Greece (Zone 10a)
May 10, 2011
They don' t ship to Greece for absolutely no reason, while they ship to many other European countries.
I order tropical plants from other nurseries of France and they arrive in very good condition in just few days, so i can't understand why they don't ship here.
Positive Potagere
January 25, 2010
I placed an order for some greenhouse supplies (greenhouse insulation & accessories, in fact) with this company on 2 January. They promised delivery the week of 18 January.
Then, all it did was snow --- heavily --- throughout France, so on 16 January, they sent me an email to let me know that delivery would be delayed because their shipments were far behind.
On 22 January, I received another email to say that my shipment was enroute and what day to expect it. Sure enough, that morning (on the 23rd, in fact, the delivery man phoned me from a nearby village to say he would be here in 10 minutes.
Such delivery information and service is virtually unheard of in France.
Good products at a very reasonable price, well packed and excellent service.
Next, I'm going to buy plants from them!