The scoop on 'Jonna Sudenius'

Jonna Sudenius

Holzheim 2
4760 Büllingen
(Belgium)

Phone: 0032-80685717

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive Akinom13
January 28, 2013
Hallo Jonna,
bedankt voor uw snelle en uitgebreide reactie op mijn vragen voor het zaaien in vermiculiet. Ik ga het zeker proberen, ben vooral benieuwd hoe het met de groente gaat. En bedankt voor de tip met de 'slagersbakjes'.
Groetjes, Monika
Positive virginiarose
Southeast, VA (Zone 8a)
March 1, 2012
Great selection and service. Love the prices and fast shipping.
Positive Shirrush
Ramat Gan
Israel
February 22, 2012
Jonna is simply the best. Trading with her is a pleasure, and she is exemplary as to diligence, accuracy, and overall quality!
Positive ogon
Paradise, CA (Zone 9a)
January 24, 2012
Jonna was a joy to trade with. My package arrived promptly and without issue. Inside were numerous small envelopes with many seeds in each, clearly labeled with genus, species, and sowing instructions. I would strongly recommend Jonna for trade and will also direct others to the website for buying seeds. Wonderfully diverse selection!!
Positive Passionflowerz
Punta Gorda, FL (Zone 9b)
November 14, 2011
Jonna is the most polite, and considerate person I've dealt with in a long time. I'd trade with them anytime! I was a little slow getting my seeds out, but they were understanding of my situation and sent me beautifully packaged seeds with instructions and a nice handwritten note. That in itself makes
trading worth it. Thank you Jonna! I feel like I made a great friend and would gladly trade with you anytime. :)
Positive RickCorey_WA
Everett, WA (Zone 8a)
September 2, 2011
VERY VERY wide selection including unusual varieties with exact variety info.
VERY low prices (small packets, detailed instructions).
VERY low shipping costs ($2.00 for up to 10 packets!)

Quick delivery (despite coming from Belgium).
Wonderful, knowledgable lady, quick to answer at length via email.

A+++ my first choice vendor unless I want 100s of seeds in one variety.
Positive hillfarm
Quesnel, BC (Zone 4a)
June 26, 2011
Posted on December 6, 2010, updated June 26, 2011
Wide selection of interesting varieties. Very helpful email communication. Great prices - US$1.50 per packet. From Belgium to BC, Canada the mailing took a little over a week. Seed is well packed with detailed germination instructions. Looking forward to seeing what plants result!
On June 26th, 2011, hillfarm added the following:

Excellent germination & vigorous seedlings (& now plants) on most varieties. I will definitely order again. Thank you, Jonna.
Positive PlantiMcPlanter
Spokane, WA (Zone 5b)
April 26, 2011
Have traded and bought from Jonna before this spring but got another great order so thought I would note it. Jonna has great seeds, incredible selection, fantastic germination rates. She always sends a friendly note along making the purchase feel personal and warm. Thanks, Jonna!!
Positive irislover10
Boise, ID
April 13, 2011
Wonderful transaction. Thank you for the seeds! They arrived very fast will buy from again! Thank you! A+++
Positive roxxanne
Houston, PA (Zone 6a)
April 12, 2011
Posted on January 7, 2011, updated April 12, 2011
My seeds didn't arrive and Jonna was kind enough to re-send them. Nice Emails and the seeds finally arrived and are beautiful. I will be ordering more soon! Thank you Jonna!
Roxxanne
On April 12th, 2011, roxxanne added the following:

Ordered again. Everything arrived within a week! Nice packaging. Thanks again!
Positive Celene
Columbus, OH
March 5, 2011
Excellent communication, fast service and very reasonable shipping. I paid less to have seeds shipped from Belgium to Ohio, than some of my domestic orders. They seeds were well-packed and arrived in perfect condition. She has a lovely selection of seeds, I'll definitely order again.
Positive 1997
Ossian, IN (Zone 5a)
March 4, 2011
I ordered from Jonna because she had many types of seeds I could not find elsewhere. Her website is easy to get around in and her plants are beautiful! From Belgium to the US, she said it would take 7-10 days for me to receive my purchase. I ordered them Sunday night and received them that next Friday. Only five days! When I opened the bubble package, I found a pretty postcard with a note on the back. The seeds were beautifully packaged and I'm so eager to plant them. The packs came with detailed instructions telling me when to plant them indoors or outdoors. She also included the expiration date right on the package so I would know when to use them up by. I've not seen that on many of my seed packs and I was pleased that she took the extra measure. Her service was exceptionally friendly and she replied quickly to every email. If I ran a company, I would want it to be like this one. Overall, I am very, very impressed. Thanks sooooo much Jonna!
Love,
Ella Stettner
Positive mwperry
Brandon, MS (Zone 8a)
March 3, 2011
Jonna replaced a pack of seeds that didn't germinate for me (but I think I did not plant them correctly)

Martha
Positive melissaVDP
January 9, 2011
The best service ever! Good quality of seeds, fast and cheap shipment! And if you have questions: always fast and great answers!
Positive bartjestuin
gieten
Netherlands
January 8, 2011
Jonna has a great variety of seeds for just $ 1.50 a pack, shipping cost is low and her seeds germinate very well
iam so glad i have found hear
you can good buy seeds from hear

marjolein from the netherlands
Positive daylilydaddy
morehead, KY (Zone 6a)
November 18, 2010
Great looking seed! Super fast shipping. A pleasure to do business with and loved that she communicated well.
Positive Kim_M
Hamburg, PA (Zone 6b)
June 16, 2010
Jonna's seeds are nicely packaged and germinate very well. Every seed type I have gotten blooms True to the species stated as.
Positive wiggiej
Ann Arbor, MI
April 19, 2010
I've ordered twice from Jonna, and definitely will be ordering again. Nice selection, reasonable prices ($1.50/pack) and fast, inexpensive shipping ($1.50 for up to 10 packs). Can't beat that!
Company representative comment on December 28, 2010:
On Dec 28, 2010 9:49 PM, Jonna Sudenius responded with:

I'm very sorry to say, but shipping will be more expensive from January 1, 2011. I'm still not earning any money on shipping, but raised prices force me to ask more.

On Dec 28, 2010 9:52 PM, Jonna Sudenius added: