The scoop on 'Seed Corner (Seedcorner.com)'

Seed Corner (Seedcorner.com)

Bellevue, Washington 98008 (United States)

This company is affiliated with OVM Seeds

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive flynnt
Douglas, AZ
July 5, 2012
So far I've been extremely pleased by their service and selection of seeds. The ordering system is very straight forward, you order by the seed count. Unlike other seed companies, I didn't have to figure out the seed weight and convert it to grams or ounces (or visa versa) to make sure I had ordered enough for the season.

Shipping was hands down the best I have seen yet. Within 24 hours after placing my order, the seeds were packaged for first class shipping and I was given a real, accurate tracking number. Even with a holiday in the midst, my seeds arrived in two business days.

Costs were okay, certain seed prices ran a bit higher than average but for the service it was worth it. Quantity choices were superb, most I could order 1000+ seeds.

If germination rates are satisfactory during the growing season, I can easily see myself shopping here again in the future. I give this business my highest regards for their professionalism.
Positive vitrsna
Colima
Mexico (Zone 11)
April 9, 2012
I just received my first order from seedcorner. They shipped my order next day and sent me an email to let me know that the order shipped which is something I appreciate. The order came with general instructions for planting perennials, annuals, wildflowers, etc. but nothing specific to the seeds I ordered. The website also does not have much information about the seeds. There are seed companies that do give excellent information about their seeds (including helpful photos) and I missed that with this company. Still, the quick response time, the communication regarding the order, the prices were all very good and enough for me to have a positive experience with this company. I would do business with them again, but they wouldn't be my first choice.
Positive DaffodilAnnie
Centralia, IL
March 24, 2011
I ordered a package of "snow in summer" (Cerastium Tomentosum) flower seeds (1,000 seeds in package) which were hard to find elsewhere.

Price was only $1.99, less 40 cent discount. I knew the basic shipping fee was $3.99, even for just one package, but did not have a problem with that since this was a hard to find item.

My experience with Seed Corner was positive. I received an immediate confirmation of my order and the seeds were shipped by first class mail very quickly.

My only suggestion would be for Seed Corner to include specific sowing directions on the package for that item, instead of a form letter giving basic planting info for either annuals and perennials.

I expect to get good germination from the seeds, but soon as I get a chance to verify that, I will report back.