The scoop on 'Becker's Seed Potatoes'

Becker's Seed Potatoes

Trout Creek, Ontario P0H 2L0
(Canada)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

This company is affiliated with Eagle Creek Seed Potatoes

Editor's Comment:
Closed As of March, 2006 sources indicate that the Becker's Seed Potatoes mailorder business was sold to Eagle Creek Seed Potatoes.

Comments:

Positive terryrutherford
Camlachie
Canada
January 4, 2004
Great selection, nicely packaged and delivered in time and as promised.
Positive hillfarm
Quesnel, BC (Zone 4a)
May 19, 2003
Great seed potato source. My only complaint is that they don't offer MORE varieties. Have had some great ones from here over the years. Good service & though hard to reach on phone once contact made were very helpful once when my spuds were frozen in transit - a satisfactory re-order was made. Good little company.
Positive whopkins
February 12, 2003
I have bought numerous varieties of potatoes from this company every year for the past 8 years and have never been disappointed with their service, quality of product, and the results in my garden.
Positive Marjorie
January 17, 2002
excellent potatoes and good service.
Positive Colin
January 16, 2002
I ordered from this company a couple of years ago. I don't think I've ever seen so many varieties of potatoes. At that time they also sent a "how to" sheet that illustrated the finer points of growing potatoes, such as how to green spout them, where and when to cut the seed potatoes, etc. These guys know potatoes.
Positive nsgardener
Nova Scotia
Canada (Zone 6a)
January 9, 2002
A great source for seed pototoes. They carry many hard to find varieties and send a quality product