The scoop on 'Sow True Seed'

Sow True Seed

146 Church Street
Asheville, North Carolina 18801 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: free

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive Hamchuk
Weaverville, NC (Zone 6b)
October 6, 2013
I have bought at least 10 different types of seeds from them, and they have all done well. Appreciate that locals can visit in-store and avoid shipping fees. They have a wildflower mix made up of Southeastern natives - these are hard to find. Staff are polite and helpful. Highly recommend.
Positive bodyworkgoddess
Maryville, TN
June 23, 2013
I love to support businesses like So True Seed. To date I have purchased garlic bulbs, sweet potato slips and numerous seeds from them. The entire process of ordering and receiving have been completely flawless.
Positive RumRunner007
Milton, FL
January 21, 2013
This was my first time to order seeds from them. They were delivered quickly,I will be ordering from them again very soon..
Positive simonamortensen
Asheville, NC
January 26, 2012
Amazing company with a strong drive to provide high quality products while strengthening their community locally and globally. I love their seeds and their service.
Positive essiesilvers
Biltmore Forest, NC
January 23, 2012
I am a big fan of Sow True Seed for many reasons. They process orders and catalog requests quickly, and allow locals to avoid paying shipping costs by picking up their orders in person. Many of their items are available for sale in local stores (where I first became aware of them).

They vet the sources of their seed throughly, ensuring quality and integrity of their products. I have grown lots of healthy, delicious vegetables from the seeds I purchased from them. And I know that if I harvest seed from those plants, I am assured of the same quality produce for years to come.

I also appreciate their devotion to making open-pollinated/non-hybrid and untreated seeds available to all of us -- especially their focus on heirloom, organic, and traditional varieties. Their commitment to community sustainability and the continued preservation of "real" seeds and plants serves as a model for other companies in this field.

Lastly, they are friendly, extremely helpful, and a pleasure to work with. In short, I trust them and their seeds.
Positive Cosmofarm
PISGAH FOREST, NC
January 23, 2012
I have been buying almost all of my garden seeds, sweet potato slips and garlic seed from them for about three years now. They have a great selection and quality products. I really like them because I can pick up my seed products from their office in Asheville. I highly recommend them.