The scoop on 'Worms Etc'

Worms Etc

3148 Cannon Rd
Greer, South Carolina 29651 (United States)

Phone: (864)430-5869

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Negative JesRay
Nazareth, PA
January 30, 2015
I placed an online order on January 15, 2015 for 1lb of worms and worm bin starter along with adding the cost of 2 day shipping. I received an email confirmation of the order from the company on Jan.15th. I also noticed the company processed my credit card for payment on that date.

15 days later my order has not been shipped/received. The status has remained "Processing". Attempts to contact the company by phone and email have gone unanswered.
Positive AuntieSarah
South Snyderville Basin, UT
April 23, 2013
I have purchased worms through the mail from a variety of companies in the past. WormsEtc. is by far and away the best company I've dealt with. Questions preceding my purchase were answered promptly and knowledgably; the actual purchase was processed quickly and the worms and other products were delivered speedily. They were of excellent quality and the amount advertised matched what was received. Highly recommended.
Positive Veggigarden
Lyman, SC
January 8, 2011
I just wanted to let people know about worms etc. I thank them for providing a great product and high level of service.  I recently purchased a small quantity of red wiggler composting worms from worms etc on Amazon, and was pleasantly surprised by the speed of delivery, health and quantity of worms.  I’m not a regular purchaser of worms, but after a few bad experiences attempting to buy worms through the highly advertised ‘Uncle Jim’s’, I can say that worms etc's product stood head-and-shoulders above the small, dead piles of tiny worms I received multiple times from this supposedly ‘local’ worm farm.

I will do my best to recommend Worms Etc to anyone I can.  Keep up the great customer service!