The scoop on 'Simply Seeds and Plants'

Simply Seeds and Plants

Seeds & Plants Direct Ltd Orchard Nurseries
Terrington St John Cambs , PE14 7SG
(United Kingdom)

Phone: 01945 880501
Fax: 01945 881458

This company offers a variety of plants and seeds.

Company Comment, posted on April 13, 2010:
We are pleased to be listed on Dave's Garden and would like to let you know that as well as the plants listed our specialism is Sweet Peas. We offer a range of over 80 varieties. We ship plants to the UK and Europe and seeds worldwide (subject to local regulations).

Happy Gardening - Richard

Comments:

Positive clareb
Missoula, MT (Zone 5a)
April 12, 2010
I wanted to order several sweet pea seed cultivars that I could not find in the US. I used their website to inquire if they would send seed orders to the US. I received a friendly reply the same day and was psyched to be able to order from them. I placed my order via their website and thought to myself "...hmmm, we'll see how this goes". I received my seeds w/in a week and a half (from the UK). All of the seeds were in great shape and of first-rate quality. Their prices are good as well.