The scoop on 'SeattleOrchid.com'

SeattleOrchid.com

928 NW 49th Street
Seattle, Washington 98107 (United States)

Phone: 2064025677

Comments:

Positive musaboru
Ontario, CA
April 17, 2014
Posted on June 28, 2013, updated April 17, 2014
I ordered three cymbidiums through the special sale. Although one was a seedling cym. as stated, the other two blooming size plants were larger than I expected. The leaves were very nice and green without any unsightly spots.

The were well packed and the leaves did not have any bends or folds. Reasonable shipping too. :)
On April 17th, 2014, musaboru added the following:

Ordered another cymbidium on Sunday and it was shipped the next day! Received 4/17/14. Packing is perfect as ever. These folks definitely know what theyre doing.
Positive Learning2
Bethesda, MD
March 14, 2013
I brought two plant from them on Ebay a varigated vanilla and botanical laelia family species. I then added two more bargain "rescue orchids" . The plants were better than expected. I thought the rescue plants arrive needing to be on life support. Instead they were well rooted plant that were small botanicals, nice and healthy. The auction plant were what was in the picture. The person I spoke to by phone was knowledgeable and courteous.
Positive tikipod
(Ang) Bremerton, WA (Zone 8b)
August 30, 2011
I decided to order from this company since they are local. I ordered some basic orchid supplies and decided to add a couple orchids as well. Although they were listed as blooming size I surprised by their size. I'm very please with my order and they did a wonderful job on the packing. It's very nice to have a local company to order from and it cuts back on the shock some plants might suffer.
Positive nancyanne
Lafayette, LA (Zone 9a)
September 18, 2010
Plants arrived very well packed, all wrapped in paper and taped into the box. Of the plants I ordered, the ones described as "large" or "BS" were surprisingly large, more so than expected. The plants in 2" pots were essentially seedlings. Since I ordered a few of each, it balanced out - the big ones were very big; small were quite small.
This company has some species that are rather difficult to find; they seem to be very friendly and forthcoming, and quite easy to deal with.
A couple of the plants were on special, and the prices were irresistible.
I will order from this company again - and it is not one that I had heard of before; found when searching for a particular orchid.