The scoop on 'Mark of Excellence Roses'

Mark of Excellence Roses

3444 12th Street SE
Salem, Oregon 97302 (United States)

Phone: 503-910-3380

No positives

Comments:

Negative musicgarden
Ellicott City, MD
May 13, 2011
I too ordered roses from this place because they had offerings I could not find elsewhere. I even spoke with the owner over the phone who gave a seemingly reasonable explanation about a hard winter (2010) and that there would be a delay but that the roses would be shipped in later spring or summer. The shipment never came. There were no more responses to repeated phone calls and e-mails. I have to conclude, like everyone else whose posted here, that despite the informative website and the variety of offerings, this is place is not to be trusted. My advice is to stay away.
Negative Buddy44
Eagle Rock, VA
March 12, 2011
The only excellent things these people do is steal your money. Placed order last fall. No order, no response to emails.
Negative Marina_Parr
Amelia Court House, VA
October 26, 2010
Same experience as previous poster.
Money withdrawn at the moment of online sale. Two month and three emails after - no reply, no roses.

Bogus. Absolutely.
I am going to see my Bank and try to reverse my payment.

I know they have a few roses that nobody else is listing but, please, do not get too excited - they will take your money eagerly but will send you nothing in return.

Outrageous. I wish those companies can be banned from the rose community.
Negative dwc47
Chattanooga, TN (Zone 7b)
April 23, 2010
I ordered roses from them on 3/25/2010. They charged my card but have sent me nothing. I have called twice and sent 3 emails inquiring about the status of my order. Result: dead silence. At this point, I do not even know if this company exists. I do know that something or someone took my money and has given me nothing in return - not even so much as the courtesy of a reply to my inquiry. I call that theft.