The scoop on 'Drip Depot'

Drip Depot

249 E Barnett Road
Medford, Oregon 97501 (United States)

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive JoefromOrleans
Orleans, MA
December 19, 2013
I began ordering from Drip Depot in early 2011 as I began starting a large raised bed garden. Like others, I had tried obtaining products and information from big box stores with varying and usually poor results. When I found Drip Depot's website, it was one stop informed shopping. That spring, I placed a number of substantial orders. All were delivered promptly and completely. In total, I have ordered from this vendor 16 times without a problem. I also really get a kick out of the personal touch and the Tootsie pops that accompany every delivery. You won't go wrong relying on Drip Depot for advice or product.
Positive ChrisAnne
Newtown, PA
March 23, 2013
I placed a large drip irrigation order with Drip Depot after cobbling together parts purchased from all over last year. I was very impressed with their selection, pricing, prompt delivery and excellent packaging. All the parts ordered appear to be very good quality, and look like they will be easier to install. There are very helpful informational videos on their website, too.
Positive gmary
Union, KY
May 18, 2012
Great online tools Easy to order. They sent an email after I placed my order that let me track the shipping so I knew exactly when to expect the package. When it arrived everything was perfect and excellent quality. I'll use them again. Had a great customer experience.
Positive nolansland
Santa Clara, CA
May 26, 2011
After several frustrating starts with poor quality drip parts from the larger home improvement stores, I came here. I was tired of clogging drippers and inconsistencies in inner and outer diameters in tubing from various manufacturers.

This company sells easy to use, quality products. I've never taken any classes in drip irrigation but was able to set up a system for my container plants, garden and even grey water needs from their great video tutorials. Their amazon like website is easy to follow with lots of tips and tricks. They even sell kits for garden, container, greenhouse, misting, gravity, etc. systems.

No more tiresome trial and error trips to Lowe's and Home Depot for me when it comes to drip irrigation. Some of the parts may be more expensive but they work.

I'm so happy with their stuff, I'm placing my 3rd order to add on to my system.