We will be rolling out several small fixes mid-day today (Jan 29.) We do not anticipate any disruptions or problems, but f you spot any unexpected issues after 12 noon (PST), please report them in the designated thread in the DG Site Updates forum.

The scoop on 'The Peony Farm'

The Peony Farm

80A Old Main Road
Little Compton, Rhode Island 02837 (United States)

Comments:

Positive kizilod
Uxbridge, MA
April 30, 2010
I ordered two peonies from The Peony Farm in 2008. I am pleased with the root stock they sent me. The plants bloomed the following spring, and are looking even better this year.

Their web site is low-tech; to place an order, you print an order form and mail it to them along with payment by check. Before mailing them my order, I e-mailed them to confirm that the peonies I wanted to buy were still available. They responded to my inquiry promptly.

They offer tours of their farm during the blooming season (see their web site for dates).