The scoop on 'BEing Plants'

BEing Plants

8 Bobby Locke Street
Vereeniging, 078 1961510
(South Africa)

Phone: +27781961510

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Positive chumort
Chicago, IL (Zone 5b)
August 22, 2012
I just received my order from Being Plants. Tanya went out of her way even ordering seeds for me that weren't in stock. On top of that she added some bonus seeds to my order. I would highly recommend this seller.
Positive albee703
Sterling, VA
January 4, 2012
I ordered the specialty seed slecting sub-tropical iris. The seeds I selected arrived today 1/4/12. It took less than a week to get the seeds and meanwhile I am waiting for a shipment of plants from California ordered in the same time frame.

I will certainly reorder seeds from Tanya and highly recoomend her service to anyone.
Positive psychloman
Brooklyn, NY (Zone 7a)
September 7, 2011
I ordered 17 packs of seed,ordered was fulfilled,nicely packaged and in good shape.I will order from them again,however order took about five weeks from South Africa to New York but well worth the wait.
Positive karyn1
Silver Spring, MD
September 7, 2011
I placed an order, got immediate email confirmation and was sent a tracking number within a couple days. The seeds arrived in 10 days which is faster then many local companies. They were well packaged and appear healthy. So far so good. They have a nice selection of some hard to find varieties and reasonable prices. The shipping charge to the US was reasonable as well.
Positive SpaceCase418
Annapolis, MD
April 2, 2011
I recommend this company very highly. i recently ordered some very rare seeds from them. i paid with my paypal and it automatically gave them my old address. i didn't realize this until after my order processed. i panicked and sent emails to every email listed on the site and my confirmation email. within 4 hours Tanya responded and told me not to worry they would change the address. i thanked her profusely. Less than two weeks later my package arrived (this came from halfway around the globe). i consider that very fast shipping considering i've waited much longer for items coming from a hundred miles away. When i opened the package there were nine seed packages instead of the 5 i ordered. THANKS FOR GREAT BUSINESS TANYA!
Positive Hadeda
PMB
South Africa
March 19, 2011
I ordered a couple of times and got the seeds after a week and a bit... Most if not all of the seeds germinated :) I highly recommend her
Positive bulborum
EPAIGNES
France
March 14, 2011
Fast delivery ,good contact and reasonable prices

Roland
Positive Celene
Columbus, OH
February 1, 2011
I ordered seeds last year and this year. I re-ordered because I had better germination than I'd had with Ficus purchased elsewhere. The seeds were well-packed, shipped and received in a timely fashion.