The scoop on 'Bass Pecan Company'

Bass Pecan Company

PO Box 2465
Madison, Mississippi 39130 (United States)

Phone: 1-800-732-2671

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink
Paper Catalog Cost: free

» Like them on Facebook
This company offers a variety of gardening supplies and plants.

Comments:

Positive RichardV
Gray Court, SC
May 24, 2017
Posted on February 17, 2014, updated May 24, 2017
I have been doing business with Bass Pecan for 5 years and I will continue to purcahse from them. They have the cultivars I am looking for and deliver nice trees. They are happy to advise beginners such as myself.
On May 24th, 2017, RichardV added the following:

Bass Pecan is no longer shipping trees which is a big disappointment.
Negative giantdad
Northport, AL
March 13, 2017
I bought 4 pecan trees from the nursery. I didn't mail order them but went to the nursery to get them. Nice nursery but no customer service. When the nursery guy helped me pick the trees, I asked if those were healthy because the bark looked damaged. They were grafted in 3-4 places up the trunk and some of the bark looked like it was peeling off. He said that it was normal and once the tree matures, you won't ever notice it so I took his word for it. I planted them all in the same area with the same soil type, kept them watered at the same rate, same planting method....3 of them were rotten way before the growing season was over. A tree cannot rot that fast and I did not over water or under water them hence one still living and doing fine. They don't have a guarantee on their trees and that is ok if you receive a healthy tree that at least leaves out but not ok if I ask about the health of the tree and he assures me they are fine when they are not. I emailed my complaint to them and did not receive a reply.
Positive ap_nm
Bernalillo, NM (Zone 7a)
February 14, 2011
My order arrived in great condition. Customer service was great and they offered informative tips on the care of the tree. I'd order from them again.

[ Home | About | Advertise | Media Kit | Mission | Featured Companies | Tour | Contact Us ]