The scoop on 'IDeal Garden Markers'

IDeal Garden Markers

19 Mid Oaks Road
Roseville, Minnesota 55113 (United States)

Phone: 651-204-9922
Fax: 651-204-9929

This company is affiliated with HostasDirect Inc.

Comments:

Positive xequez
Minnetonka, MN
May 2, 2014
Excellent garden markers. Lots of choices. Probably the best that I've found. That's why I have over 350 of them in my garden with more to follow. Also visit the sister company, HostasDirect for neonic free Hosta's and Heuchera.
Positive BlackDogKurt
Seymour, CT
March 25, 2014
For years, I have been searching for the perfect plant markers and labels. So many of what was available online or in stores looked cheap or tacky, were hard to read, involved hand-writing each one, or did not hold up at all to the weather. Then, I found Ideal Garden Makers (affiliated with Hostas Direct). These were exactly what I have been looking for all this time! Last year I ordered well over a hundred labels, stakes, and markers, and havenít been disappointed.

Ideal Garden Markers offers different size and types of labels that are custom printed by them exactly the way I want them. I just send them my list of plants names on one of their spreadsheets and I specify the exact layout and fonts I want for each line. They have different sized and angled stakes as well as different sized and colored nameplates so I can get just what I want for each plant. They also offer other supplies for different types of labels too. They even have even more durable engraved labels available for the ultimate in professional looking and weatherproof plant labels.

I can definitely recommend them!
Positive ZBestGal
Biddeford, ME
June 20, 2012
I live near the ocean and the other plant markers I was using was corroding, bent by heavy snow fall, pulled out when raking, stake would heave up in late winter early spring and the labels would peel off. So two year ago I ordered their sample garden markers. I wanted to see how these markers and stakes would hold up under my weather conditions. They held up beautifully! No more corroding states or labels, they didnt get crushed under heavy snow fall, labels stayed on and the stakes didnt heave up!

I highly recommend this product.
Positive Brockington57
Anoka, MN
September 3, 2010
The IDEAL Garden Markers were the perfect find for my Hosta Gardens. They are durable, they look good and are helping me keep track of what I've bought.