The scoop on 'Flowers Of Fate'

Flowers Of Fate

Fate, Texas 75132 (United States)

Comments:

Positive kathy_ann
Judsonia, AR (Zone 7b)
July 10, 2012
Barb is the best way I know to get great plants, and great prices and excellent packaging!! She hunts down the great plants, gives a huge variety and is always on top of things. she can ship plants in the hottest months and they show no signs of stress in shipment. I highly recommend her for your plant buying needs!!
Positive skiekitty
Parker, CO (Zone 5b)
July 6, 2012
I haven't had the best of luck when it comes to mail-order plants, but this co-op was easy, pleasant, and had a wide selection of plants available. What I really like about it is the fact that it's run by real live humans who treat me like a real-live human. To this co-op, I'm not just a number or an order. I have a name and concerns, and if I have any concerns, they're addressed immediately.

I highly recommend this co-op to anyone, especially if you can find a plant here that you cannot find locally!
Positive crittergarden
Pittsburgh, PA
July 5, 2012
Flowers of Fate is run by Mamajack and Mama rocks!
For her co-ops, she orders in plants from all over and then she HOLDS ON TO THEM until they are healthy and strong, neatly packs them up and ships them to us. I've never been disappointed!
Positive stormyla
Norristown, PA (Zone 6b)
July 4, 2011
Barb goes the extra mile to offer excellent service and quality plants at affordable prices.. Hers is one company that delivers more than it promises. Her communications are excellent and plants are very carefully packed and shipped when promised. You can't go wrong here!
Positive wren107
Jacksonville, FL (Zone 8b)
March 13, 2011
I have get great plants and had a lot of fun.
Positive savagegardener
Middleton, TN (Zone 7a)
March 13, 2011
I have purchased from co-ops ( I am ashamed to say) hundreds of times, from here on DG , Yahoo groups, and privately. This is the best co-op group by far.... They offer a wide variety of plant choices, rock bottom prices, will hunt down the plants you want most and the friendliest bunch of folks you ever want to deal with.
Barb and Susan are very professional in their business dealings but have a verbal back and forth like Abbott and Costellos, "Who's on first?" routine that will literally keep you in stitches.
Positive ardesia
Saint Helena Island, SC (Zone 9a)
March 10, 2011
Hey, the plants and the prices are terrific and I can't say enough about the service but the very best part is you will never have more FUN anywhere else. Barb and Susan are the click and clack of the plant world.
Positive lovemyhouse
(Debra) Garland, TX
March 10, 2011
Six or seven co-op buys from here, all great. Lots of communication, product really inexpensive, shipping reasonable, great care taken with packing. Lets buyer know BEFORE shipping if issues come up with product quality and happy to work out whatever buyer wants to do. :-)
Positive pollyk
Hannibal, NY (Zone 6a)
November 10, 2010
Posted on June 29, 2010, updated November 10, 2010
I ordered a selection of clematis from Barb. They were excellent! I gave specific instructions on how I wanted them shipped, and she did so, no questions asked.

Barb has been running co-ops on DG for years, and trading plants, and has always been excellent in whatever she has done.

I encouraged her to go commercial, and I'm very glad I did. Barb takes her sales very seriously, a lot of time and attention given to all she does.

I am very proud to be able to leave feedback for what promises to be a fantastic new company.
On November 10th, 2010, pollyk added the following:

Since I posted this last comment, I have been involved in several more co-ops with Flowers Of Fate on Cubits. I was in the co-ops for baptisia, bulbs, and daylilies. Southern Dazzle for 45.00!. She has the co-op with EON now, so I will get some labels. Can't beat this company!

All plants have been received in excellent condition, wrapped and shipped perfectly.

And the co-ops are tons of fun!

Good job Barb!

Positive clpgirl
Chippewa Lake, OH (Zone 5b)
October 22, 2010
Best of the best! Customer satisfaction is number 1, followed by an amazing diversity of product. I've purchased over five times-from garden items to perennials, semps, bulbs, etc. and never been disappointed. Some rare and unusual cultivars, as well as hard to find roses.........

F of F gets 10 stars from me! Diverse plants, finds absolute GREAT prices, fast shipping, well-packaged, and wonderful, helpful, patient, vendor-great resource for info. If she doesn't know about a particular cultivar, zone, etc. she will take the time to find out.

Barb and Susan are a great team!

I'll be back, again............again..........again..... :)

Positive lhettenhausen
Highland, IL
October 14, 2010
I have placed several orders, everything has looked wonderful, packing was great and everything was organized so well. Plants were carefully marked HIGHLY RECOMMEND
Positive daylilydaddy
morehead, KY (Zone 6a)
October 7, 2010
Excellent experience. I got great plants at a great price. I really like the way they ask what we want and flowers of fate goes looking for us and gets the best prices for us. I feel very secure also in how my money is handled and the spreadsheets they use make understanding of whats going on in the co-op so easy. I will be using flowers of fate whenever I can.
George
Positive dmac085
Greensboro, NC (Zone 7a)
October 6, 2010
Posted on July 9, 2010, updated October 6, 2010
Received great plants, packed and shipped well. So glad to see a hobby turn into a business! Barb is really on top of her suppliers and quality of the plants she sells. You know you're buying from a real gardener rather than just a business owner.

On October 6th, 2010, dmac085 added the following:

Still shopping with FoF and Barb and receiving great product and customer service. Great shopping year in 2010 and I know Barb will find more great plant and bulb opportunities for her customers in 2011!
Positive vossner
Richmond, TX (Zone 9a)
October 6, 2010
Barb's instinct for working w/ reliable suppliers, her willingness to accommodate customers and her overall "can do" approach to running her business, make Flowers Of Fate a vendor from whom you can buy w/ 100% confidence.
Company representative comment on September 19, 2011:
On Sep 19, 2011 9:58 AM, Flowers Of Fate responded with:

vossner are you still gonna say that after YOU TAKES YOUR CHANCES? LOL. and who knew that february 2011, bad as it was, was going to be the highlight of the year in texas?