The scoop on 'The Pruner Warehouse'

The Pruner Warehouse

2565 Kilburn Ave.
Napa, California 94558 (United States)

Comments:

Positive IrisZ7
Ellicott City, MD
March 18, 2012
I found The Pruner Warehouse to have the best price on the Felco #6 pruning shears I needed for smaller hands. I received my order within a matter of days and the product arrived packaged properly. The shipping and handling costs were very reasonable making this a great buy for someone on a fixed budget.

I highly recommend this company and will definitelty send business their way at every opportunity.
Positive DaveH
San Francisco, CA (Zone 10a)
July 12, 2010
Posted on July 5, 2010, updated July 12, 2010
I ordered a replacement blade and springs for my Felco #2 pruner. The product is great, they have very good prices and it arrived in two days... but... My order arrived in a plain 6"x9" manila envelope (slightly torn), no padding, with $1.32 in postage stamps (3 x 44 cents) and 24 cents postage due! And how much was I charged for shipping and handling? $12.48!
On July 12th, 2010, DaveH changed the rating from neutral to positive and added the following:

I subsequently was contacted by Pruner Warehouse. They refunded the entire $12.48 shipping charge and have reduced their standard Priority Mail charge on their website to $5.95. They are also looking into better shipping methods than the plain envelope my order came in.