The scoop on 'Garden Tool Company'

Garden Tool Company

10 Circle Dr
Fort Collins, Colorado 80524 (United States)

Phone: 970-631-8801
Fax: 888-428-6535

This company offers a variety of gardening supplies.

Comments:

Positive Gardeningdiva
Leesville, SC
March 12, 2014
I am on the petite size and wanted smaller tools. But I wanted good tools, not cheap knockoff tools made smaller. Customer service was terrific! The person walked me through the website explaining my different options. I loved the personal service.

(It seems that whenever I call most companies that the customer service reps know nothing about the products, so they just reread the catalog or website blurb to you.)

I highly recommend this company!
Positive Marilynbeth
Hebron, KY
March 29, 2013
I ordered a 'type' of tool I had been wanting.

I got the Half Moon Pull Garden Hoe by DeWit Tools 63 inch handle.

This was the first time ordering from them, but it won't be the last.

Very happy with it and am looking forward to using it when it gets warmer.

Recommended!
Positive japastor
Penn Wynne, PA
June 13, 2012
Posted on June 11, 2012, updated June 13, 2012
After 20 years, I lost my prized weeder, which I bought from Smith & Hawken (who no longer sell this kind of thing). I had despaired of finding a replacement and was preparing to make do with a poor substitute when I happened to find Garden Tool Co's blog entry on just this topic.

What a find! A vast array of high-quality tools on a well-organized and tasteful site. I found not just 1 but 2 versions of the exact thing I was looking for, as well as a couple of dozen similar items. I ordered on Saturday afternoon.

To top it all off, I got email a couple of hours later from the owner thanking me for the order and telling me it would go out first thing Monday (today). I wrote back and asked if it would arrive in time for Father's Day, and he replied immediately that it would.

Go to their site and look around. You'll be amazed by what you see, and you can be sure that you're dealing with a first-class vendor and a deeply knowledgeable tool-lover. Can't say enough good about them.
On June 13th, 2012, japastor added the following:

My order arrived today (Wednesday), packed nicely, and included both a personal note on the packing slip/invoice and a cool beverage holder (keeps your hand from freezing off when holding a cold can or bottle).

The tool is exactly as advertised, although much more impressive in the hand than in a photo: solid, well-balanced, beautifully crafted. Whatever the opposite of disappointed is (appointed?), that's what I am.
Positive tobydog60
Omro, WI (Zone 4b)
August 13, 2011
I ordered two garden tools a few days ago, they arrived this morning (very quick!). I unpacked them and was so pleased! The quality is unbelievable!

The Garden Tool Company is wonderful. The website is amazing (don't miss the articles) - and they are very quick to respond to questions.

I've already placed my second order!

Go ahead - order from them - you will be very happy you did!
Positive daffojill
Ringoes, NJ
March 9, 2011
I cannot speak highly enough of this company. I placed my first order on a Thursday and the order was on my doorstep Saturday when I got home from work. As for products- they had the exact three tools I was trying to replace and then a grand assortment of all kinds of other things that looked like they would be extremely useful-and I only perused two sections of the menu. If I had to rate them on a scale from 1 to 10 I'd give them an 11.
Positive jumas
Cincinnati, OH
February 12, 2011
Excellent, fast service, and good products, I would highly recommend this company.
Company representative comment on February 13, 2011: