The scoop on 'Youngs Garden Center'

Youngs Garden Center

1937 SE Stephens St
Roseburg, Oregon 97470 (United States)

Phone: 541-673-8423

Comments:

Positive constanceblue
Wayne, NE
March 28, 2016
I ordered a few plants last year and was surprised at how nice the sedums were. I got my second order today and again was very pleased. Prices are extremely reasonable. I more than got my money's worth!
Positive Al5843
Neshkoro, WI
December 13, 2015
We ordered five different succulents, 3 of each so I expected to receive 15 plants. The USPS mangled the box and the tops of the plants were full of dirt. The post office sent us a postage due bill of $6.66. This is not a joke.
I complained to the vendor via email and let them know how dissatisfied I was.
The plants however were in good shape and I was able to identify everything.
The company sent more than one email to us, asking about the situation. Every sentence in their inquiries told me that they were out to make a satisfied customer of us.
They asked about the plants and offered to replace any that were damaged. None were, and I let them know that.
As I unpacked the individual plants I became aware of the value they had sent us. Following the instructions on their website I repotted the new arrivals into 60 four inch pots. Not bad considering that we ordered only 15.
Today I received a refund from Young's for the full amount of the postage.
The plants are excellent and seem to be doing fine in their new environment.
Not only am I a satisfied customer, I'm a fan. This vendors web site will be the first place I go to whenever looking for a new plant.
Positive gvargo
Lansdowne, PA
May 21, 2015
I have nothing but praise for Young's after ordering their discounted 5-pack of succulents about one month ago. For $19.99 I received two beautiful echeverias, one purple, one very globular (sorry, I dont know which varieties the were) a Kiwi aeonium, a huge burro's tail sedum and a big blue sempervivum. I literally gasped as I unwrapped each item, they were gorgeous and fresh specimens without blemishes on any of them. All are doing beautifully. I know that I will be ordering from them in the future.
Negative prioreb
Atlanta, GA (Zone 8a)
May 6, 2014
I ordered 9 Lime Rickey Heuchera from this place. They arrived in a timely manner, but were packed terribly and loosely wrapped at the root with paper towels. The shipment contained no markers or tags, which I keep for every single plant I have on my property for reference. I asked them to ship my the grower tags/labels they were sent by the growers they purchased the root stock or seedlings from, and they said they don't have any. I have ordered many plants online, and I always receive the tags/markers for these plants except for this one time. I will not order from this place again. I feel like it was junk service and low-end delivery and shipment.
Positive chudock74
Green Lane, PA
October 17, 2011
I stumbled upon this website and what a great find! They have a nice little selection and the product prices and shipping I thought were very good. Usually my dreaming of things to be is the best part of shopping but my great buying experience didn't end there. I had thought I had just paid for one of each plant but NAY! This is a generous vendor! When I actually got my order, all the plants were in beautiful shape. No nicks or marks on any of them. You will not be sorry!

Copyright © 2000-2016 Dave's Garden, an Internet Brands company. All Rights Reserved.