The scoop on 'Youngs Garden Center'

Youngs Garden Center

1937 SE Stephens St
Roseburg, Oregon 97470 (United States)

Phone: 541-673-8423

Comments:

Negative prioreb
Atlanta, GA (Zone 8a)
May 6, 2014
I ordered 9 Lime Rickey Heuchera from this place. They arrived in a timely manner, but were packed terribly and loosely wrapped at the root with paper towels. The shipment contained no markers or tags, which I keep for every single plant I have on my property for reference. I asked them to ship my the grower tags/labels they were sent by the growers they purchased the root stock or seedlings from, and they said they don't have any. I have ordered many plants online, and I always receive the tags/markers for these plants except for this one time. I will not order from this place again. I feel like it was junk service and low-end delivery and shipment.
Positive chudock74
Green Lane, PA
October 17, 2011
I stumbled upon this website and what a great find! They have a nice little selection and the product prices and shipping I thought were very good. Usually my dreaming of things to be is the best part of shopping but my great buying experience didn't end there. I had thought I had just paid for one of each plant but NAY! This is a generous vendor! When I actually got my order, all the plants were in beautiful shape. No nicks or marks on any of them. You will not be sorry!