The scoop on 'Matthews Iris Gardens'

Matthews Iris Gardens

181 Swallow Lane
Chaffee, Missouri 63740 (United States)

We do not have a web address listed for this company.

Comments:

Positive crowrita1
Lyndon, IL (Zone 5a)
July 25, 2013
If I could make this a double positive, I would ! Charles went out of his way to help me find some rare cultivars I was looking for, even referring me to other growers! That is almost unheard of in today's world! Rhizomes were very clean and healthy, and nice sized, with a good root system. He has a tremendous selection to pick from, and anyone who likes iris needs to send for one of his "Lists"! I'll be back, and would recommend him to anybody !
Positive themikesmom
Concord, NC
July 8, 2013
Mr. Pickett is one of the nicest souls you would ever want to know! my son has had several wonderful extensive conversations with him and he is the most knowledgeable person their is in the field of Iris, having an iris career of over 50 plus years. He is a very generous person too and gave us tons of extras. Its rare in todays world to find such a generous, kind and authentic person. we recommend him highly to anyone especially for extremely rare hard to find varieities of historics and moderns as well! Thanks Charles!
Positive clematisdave
Pylesville, MD
October 16, 2012
Got my order of historics and was very pleased. Charles sent some very tough to find plants. Some that were not available he doubled up with other beauties. Really great.Thanks Charles