The scoop on 'Lavender at Stonegate'

Lavender at Stonegate

22615 SW Ulsky Road
West Linn, Oregon 97068 (United States)

Phone: 503-638-5218
Fax: 1-866-845-0447

» Like them on Facebook
This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive reppans
PINOS ALTOS, NM
May 19, 2013
I ordered a dozen lavenders online from L@S and suggested UPS delivery (L@S normally uses FedEx 2nd day) because usually FedEx provides poor service in my rural NM location. Several plants arrived in poor condition because of mishandling by UPS (failure to keep box upright).

Once contacted, Lavendar at Stonegate (Tracey and Sarah) replaced my plants via FedEx 2nd day, all arriving in excellent condition. Although I was the one who had requested UPS, nevertheless L@S made no attempt to make me share the cost.

My only criticism: it took several attempts before I was able to contact them, even during regular business hours. However, this occurred during the spring shipping season, and I believe L@S is a small outfit.

-Mark