The scoop on 'Garden Breeze Hostas'

Garden Breeze Hostas

Mt. Tabor, New Jersey 07878 (United States)

This company specializes in:Other helpful information:

Comments:

Positive g4rdeng1rl
December 28, 2012
I was looking for the peony Bartzella. The prices for this variety around the web were astronomical, with many sites listing the roots shipped as 3-5 eyes. I found one for what I believed was a very reasonable price of $60, and it was described as 8-10 eyes root. The plant sent was absolutely the best peony division I have ever received fresh, with not 8 or 10, but 12 well-developed large eyes! Superfast shipment and the packaging was excellent. I'm very pleased with my order!

Positive gramtotwo
Smyrna, TN
July 6, 2012
This was my first purchase from Garden Breeze Hostas, and it won't be my last! The plants are big and beautiful, and were packed very well. I was concerned that they would suffer in the heat during travel, but because they were packed so well and were shipped Priority, they arrived quickly and in excellent condition. Thanks,Garden Breeze!!
Positive normanjackann
Tullahoma
United States
June 19, 2012
My father was a hosta gardener and had purchased plants from Garden Breeze Hostas in the past and was always very pleased with his purchases. I received plants from my dad from Garden Breeze Hostas to add to our hosta gardens and I was very pleased and impressed with the packing, size of plants and condition they arrived in. I ordered from them after I received my dad's present. I have been impressed with their prompt service. I will definitely use this company again and again! Thank You!
Positive MoccasinLanding
Mobile, AL
May 13, 2012
I was new to hosta when I discovered the Hosta Library Auction, and found I wanted to get several plants presented by Marianna. I bid and won five hosta-- including the fabulous Wheee!--and 1 iris. The order was promised for delivery in late April 2012, and I received it on Apr 30th. The packaging was well done, and the plants all arrived in good shape with leaves growing and roots clean, bare, and vigorous. Now planted in their new pots for almost two weeks, they are showing great promise and give me joy to look at them. My hosta budget is spent for this year, but if the good Lord's willing and the creek don't rise, I'll be shopping again with Garden Breeze online. Thanks, Marianna!
Positive veryblessed
Morehead, KY
May 10, 2012
This is my first order from Garden Breeze Hostas. I won two hostas on the auction. They were shipped promptly and packaging was awesome. The plants were very NICE, large and full. I will buying from Garden Breeze again.
Positive Bunznhostas
Verona, WI
May 7, 2012
I have now ordered for two years from Garden Breeze and have received extremely healthy and good sized Hostas. Prices are very good, including those for varieties that are a bit more exotic. I've found Marianna very easy to work with and plan to continue to add to my gardens with her plants. Can't go wrong when buying from her!
Positive virginiarose
Southeast, VA (Zone 8a)
May 7, 2012
Great Company, Got two very healthy Hosta that I had been wanting. Great customer service and fast shipping. Plants packed well and were still very moist. Good job Garden Breeze!
Positive 1rockypug
Wadsworth, OH
May 3, 2012
I have purchased several Hosta from Marianna in the past and always receive great, healthy Hosta! Thanks again for my package! Highly recommend this seller!
Positive gardengirl1975
April 14, 2011
Received my plants today and I was really impressed. Large, healthy plants, arrived in great condition!
Positive PlantsMylife
Brooklyn, NY
January 10, 2011
I purchased my first hostas off the Hosta Library auction, and was very pleased with the quality of the plants. Shipping was fast and plants were packaged very carefully. I will be back for more.