The scoop on 'Annie's Magic Garden'

Annie's Magic Garden

Annie's Magic Garden has 61 products listed in PlantScout.

P. O. Box 10
Leming, Texas 78050-0010 (United States)

Phone: 210-626-3158

Comments:

Negative NoNora
Roslindale, MA
October 5, 2012
I ordered a VERY expensive tiny plant from this vendor ($45). I informed the vendor upon its arrival that the plant had been badly damaged during shipping (soil all over the box, plant out of pot, completely unrooted, browning leaves) and sent pictures. No offer for a refund or new plant. I did my very best to keep the plant alive but it eventually died having never recovered from the shipping mishandling. I let the vendor know that the plant was dead and did not even receive a response. I love many of the Garden Watchdog vendors, but I have never had such a negative experience or seen such an unresponsive vendor. I place this review in hopes that you will not do business with this vendor and will not suffer the same abusive experience that I did. Be warned and happy gardening.
Company representative comment on April 24, 2013:
On Apr 24, 2013 12:14 PM, Annie's Magic Garden responded with:

I responded immediately to advise on how to repot and care for plant. I also offered a complete refund if the plant was returned right away. Did not hear from buyer for *TWO* months. I cannot be responsible for plants that I have no control over months after purchase. No returned plant, no photos of 'dead' plant, no communication from first day until months later. Sellers also have no control over how the post office treats boxes and even the best packed plants can be damaged when a box is squashed. I am sorry this person lost a plant but all I could do is offer advice or a refund when returned. I have kept all correspondence if anyone would like to see it. ---Linda

Positive GardenSue777
Moyie Springs, ID
April 26, 2012
I ordered rare and unusual sansevierias. Linda was very helpful.

My plants were healthy......FABULOUS!

FIVE STARS! A+++++++++
Positive mevrouw
ottawa (balcony garden)
Canada
April 25, 2012
Linda is a pleasure to do business with, very helpfull, always
answered any questions I had and all this by email.
She is an asset to have if you need any help or information.
Very nice lady.
Positive Frank1965
Shreveport, LA
January 28, 2012
Neat stuff and nice plants! I like different things and I wasn't disappointed. Nice to do business with and just a nice person at that too!
Positive goombah
Carmichael, CA
January 28, 2012
Ordered a few Sansevierias from the specials list.
Annie's kept me informed of the order and shipping (via USPS) progress.

We received some nice specimens in good shape, in good time. Plants were exactly what we ordered. Healthy and disease free.

Great business practice. Would highly recommend Annie's after this experience.