The scoop on 'Ogden Station Daylilies'

Ogden Station Daylilies

7120 Hodges Highway
Blissfield, Michigan 49228 (United States)

Phone: 517-443-5530

Comments:

Positive onagadori
Lexington, KY
August 28, 2014
Great company and nice people. Divisions were very generous with nice large root systems and prices excellent, especially considering the size of the plants I received. A wide selection of many types of daylilies and bearded iris. Order shipped fast and communication was fast and consistent. I will definitely order again and you should give them a try if you haven't. AAA+++
Positive TammyY
Knoxville, TN
July 31, 2013
This was my first order and I am very impressed with their plants and service! Excellent people to deal with and very very nice size healthy plants! All were good size, and some were just HUGE! Highly recommend Ogden Station!
Positive themikesmom
Concord, NC
July 31, 2013
These people are Awesome! they carry many extremely rare and unique Historic Daylilies and a few very rare Heirloom Irises as well. The daylilies cultivars we bought from here were Scaramoche and Arkansas Post which we wanted for a long time, and we hope to eventually get Athlone and Black Falcon from here too next time we order, and they sent us huge healthy tripple fans and most importantly we found Autumn Sunset Iris from Lapham of Elkhart Indiana here and they sent a gigantic rhizome fan of it! I had been looking for this iris for several years as my father was born in Elkhart, Indiana. What a wonderful gift my son found here at Ogden Station for me to cherish in my garden for years to come! Ogden Station is a magical place! they are Fantastic! And Highly Recommended!
Positive nowandagain1
Marysville, OH
July 17, 2013
Just received my first order from Ogden Station Daylilies and they arrived in excellent condition. They were nicely wrapped and the daylilies looked healthy. I was also impressed with the large plants that look like they will bloom quickly once planted. The delivery was fast and I look forward to ordering from them again.
Positive barbiezell
Evart, MI
July 8, 2013
This is the second year I have ordered from Ogden Station. I was extremely satisfied with the total experience in 2012, so I didn't hesitate to order from them in 2013. The last order I placed included a time sensitive order ('Heavenly Beginnings' as a wedding gift). Somehow the order was sent to Pennsylvania instead of Michigan, but I received constant feedback from Lisa. My order not only arrived in time, but it was still in excellent condition despite the extra long trip (in very hot weather). Lisa not only kept in contact with me regarding the order, I received a credit for future use. Yes, I will definitely be placing another order with them this year. Two thumbs up from me!
Positive Nana_1
Syracuse, NY
May 29, 2012
Posted on October 20, 2010, updated May 29, 2012
Found this site by chance and decided to give it a try based on the selection and prices of the Daylilies. We are pleased to say that the service was absolutely fantastic and over and above what we expected from a mail order company. Lisa was very friendly and helpful when called to ask about availability. Plants were dug and shipped within 3 days of ordering and arrived in impeccable condition. Each cultivar was individually tagged and wrapped in newspaper. Box was actually punctured for air which we have never seen before. Cultivars were extremely large - 2 to 3 blooming sized fans each. Can't wait to see what blooms next spring. Looking forward to seeing what new cultivars Lisa and Jerry will have and can't wait to place our next order. We encourage other Daylily enthusiasts to give them a try. You will not be disappointed.
On May 29th, 2012, Nana_1 added the following:

Received another order from Ogden Station. Plants were substantial and healthy - individually wrapped and tagged. I contacted Lisa Marlatt to find out if the cultivars I wanted were available. She called me back immediately after checking. I was delighted with the personal service ( professional and courteous). Plants are dug and shipped immediately (shipped only on a Monday or Tuesday so they are not sitting in a warehouse over a weekend). My last 2 orders were both in the fall and bloomed the following spring. This is my first spring order. I would recommend checking this site before any other daylily sites. You will be glad that you did. Prices very reasonable - various hybridizers and cultivars.
Positive ZapCreeper
Peoria, IL
April 15, 2012
The owners of Ogden Station Daylilies gave a fascinating presentation at Hidden Lake Gardens in Tipton, MI for the Macon Garden Club last spring. They explained the varieties and the different categories of daylilies. I won a lavender daylily door prize. Last summer my daylily was very beautiful. I can't wait to see it this year. I would definitely recommend this source for daylilies.
Positive Perrysburg
Perrysburg, OH
March 7, 2012
We are relatively local to Ogden--about an hour, and we visit the farm at least once a yr. Beautiful grounds and strong healthy plants. Highly recommended! Even in the heat of July they offer cold water and snacks for the kids. Really nice folks! And great value
Positive bb688
Corryton, TN
November 4, 2010
I've ordered daylilies from Ogden Station three times this year. With each order, I was treated to friendly email updates, quick shipping and large, healthy plants. I highly recommmend Ogden Station Daylilies for top-quality plants at irresistable prices.