The scoop on 'So Succulent'

So Succulent

34515 Capel Road
Columbia Station, Ohio 44028 (United States)

Comments:

Positive drt105
FALLS, PA
May 13, 2014
The cactus pads and the hens and chicks arrived quickly and packed very securely. Everything looks great. Can't wait till the cactus roots and blooms. Will do business here again.
Negative bpsgarden
Laporte, MN
October 7, 2013
Ordered three of the same plant. First order received someone else's order and their receipt. I am sure someone got my order with my receipt. Hopefully my payment info wasn't on the receipt. Called and she apologized and told me to keep the plants and she would send out a new order right away. Received. I expect small plants when ordering online but these were sad. My mom is a master gardener and she is keeping the plants in for the winter so they don't die (hopefully). I messaged So Succulent about the size and she said I could ship back and she would refund cost of plants but then I would be out shipping both ways. She said that they were year old plants with good rooting systems but the rooting system was pathetic so I find it very hard to believe they were yr old plants. I just considered it a loss. Why be out of shipping cost both ways and no plants? I hope they survive under the lights. I did get the same plants elsewhere at a nursery later forcheaper and they are nice plants so I could plant them outside and I want that plant so if the others die that I got here I don't have to worry about it.
Positive Toddott
Kentwood, MI (Zone 5b)
September 25, 2012
Very nice, healthy plants, shipped quickly. Great customer service.
Positive chudock74
Green Lane, PA
October 17, 2011
I was really happy with this company! They have a fantastic variety of hens & chicks & succulent ground covers and the prices were really good! Everything was in great condition when I got it and one of the little hens liked the rock I inadvertently dropped him on so much he wouldn't let go after maybe a week or so. They are happy in their new homes and acclimated very well. Can't wait until Spring so see what they'll do! They exceeded my hopes for the Fall!