The scoop on 'Honeyman Farms (lettuceseeds.com)'

Honeyman Farms (lettuceseeds.com)

16612 W. 159th Street, Unit 201
Lockport, Illinois 60441 (United States)

Phone: 773-932-7483

This company is affiliated with Honeyman Farms (honeymanseed.com)

This company offers a variety of seeds.

Comments:

Neutral Sarah1957
May 15, 2012
I stopped in to this store after passing it every day for a month and it was wonderful. The staff was friendly and the selection was fabulous. I will be back!!!!

Note from the Garden Watchdog editors:

It is the stated policy of the Garden Watchdog that companies can NOT pose as customers in submitting customer feedback to inflate their own rating. The rating, originally positive, was changed from positive to neutral so that it would not affect the overall rating given by customers.

Negative jennyd88
East Hampton, NY
May 4, 2012
Their products are fine, but it takes them weeks to recognize or reply to your orders. I paid for an order with them over 2 weeks ago, and just found out last night via email that they are sold out and will not be fulfilling the order. This whole time I thought the Dahlias were en route! Due to their delay, my options for buying dahlias with other companies are nil, they are practically all sold out!

When I complained they said, "Sigh, we're a small business and it takes us a while to reply to orders, if you aren't able to deal with this go shop at Home Depot."

The whole experience was ridiculous, save yourself the wasted energy and shop elsewhere.
Positive LadyAssassin
Belleville, ON (Zone 5b)
October 7, 2011
I ordered some Allium bulbs from this company and they shipped these out the same day! Although it did take two weeks to get to me - I am in Canada and I'm sure that is why. The bulbs arrived looking great. I am very pleased with Honeyman! Would buy from again.
Neutral alyeska
Vilonia, AR
March 18, 2011
I ordered a few packets of lettuce seeds from them during the fall of 2010. It did take a while to actually receive my full order. I intially received some of my order. I e-mailed them and let them know I didn't get my full order. They sent a courteous and prompt reply and told me they would be sending me the missing packet. A few weeks went by and I still didn't receive the missing packet. I contacted them again and I received another courteous and prompt reply, explaining they had just relocated their warehouse and they were still trying to get everything in order. When I eventually received the missing packet, I discovered they had also included additional packets of the other items I had already received.
While it was frustrating to have problems with my order, the customer service I received somewhat off-set the intial negative impression I had of the company. I would give them another chance.