The scoop on 'Fruit Tree Farm'

Fruit Tree Farm

686 Hidden Valley Circle
McMinnville, Tennessee 37110 (United States)

Catalog Order Page: Hyperlink

Comments:

Positive jessimeredith
Edgar Springs, MO
January 31, 2013
My first review, the BEST experience! Beautiful, huge trees that are much more than I expected. We haven't planted yet (surprise snow storm) and I will update as the year progresses, but I have to say that right now I'm blown away.
Positive RobThomas
Readyville, TN
January 16, 2013
Since I live nearby, I drove to Cumberland Valley Nursery (aka fruittreefarm) to pick out my plants. I bought three types of peach tree and one Asian pear. Four trees for only $22.50. The peach trees were all 3 - 4' and well branched. The pear was about 5', well branched and with a nice caliper. I saved a little more than the online prices as I picked up the plants in person. Still, even the online prices are exceptional. Most online nurseries would sell similar trees for $20 - $30+ each. And, I can confirm that you are ordering direct from the grower.

When ordering, I'd recommend doing so by phone. They may be out of stock of some items listed on the website, but they also carry many varieties that aren't listed.

I'll definitely be ordering again in the future.
Positive jimfrankmartin
Scott, LA
January 26, 2012
In early January 2012 I received two warm climate peach trees and one Santa Rosa plum tree from Fruit Tree Farm, McMinnville Tennessee. Please add my name to your list of
satisfied customers. The trees arrived healthy, stocky and with heavy, clean, tough, strong roots systems. I planted the peach trees on Jan 12. Eleven days later, on Jan 23, one of the peach trees burst into two fully opened blooms. I will report later on the progress of these obviously healthy and well grown plants. I find myself impressed so far. Jim Martin
Scott Louisiana
Positive Copernicus
Lexington, TN
January 10, 2011
Fantastic service and the quality of the trees were well above average. All trees were as described. Roots were well developed. Trees were very healthy looking and calipers were as claimed.Trees shipped on time. I buy alot of mail order trees and they were the best at packaing them. All trees were well covered in wet straw,wrapped in plastic.Mick Pelham was very helpful in placing my order. He is advertising on Daves Garden so I decided to give them a try. From my experience I would highly recommend them. Their tree selection is not the greatest, but what I received was top notch.I will definitely use them again.